Sign in to follow this  
blqbutterfly

HELOC or HE Loan

Thought I'd give a quick update. I did not refinance or sell the house, but value has improved nicely to about $520k.

However, I did pay off most of the $87k in the last eight months, leaving me with about $7k to finish by December if not sooner. I managed to close four RE deals, drove Lyft everyday almost (sigh) and cut down on all the extra utilities etc. and got a renter for six months. Now, I'm just working on closing accounts slowly and hoping for no adverse action but I am realistic there may be some. I started with some of the toy cards after a post I did here on CB a few days ago. Someone advised I start slowly with the lowest cards so I closed three $100 limit cards that had already had some adverse action back in December. Next stop getting out of the lease next month.

Thanks so much for all the advice.

Beautiful!!! Nice work. :good:

Congratulations!!! Posts like yours are my favorite here on CB you put in the work and were able to pay down your debt without BK or losing your equity. So happy for you!