Equifax file gone

srbrooks

The last post in this topic was posted 1683 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I am not sure what to do!! Since the breach I am unable to pull CCT or any EQ report. Even CK which I have just for alerts has not updated EQ since 9/10. On the trustedid site it lists 0 to everything from accounts to inquiries. I am not needing credit right now and froze all 3 , but I need to resolve this for my sanity. Any others have this happen and how can I fix ! I see a nightmare in my future

You have a split file or something along those lines. I just had the same issue with EQ. My file suddenly went blank. I can't determine what happened but same as you, history disappeared. I finally got through to EQ, send over my identity proof for them to fix. Took a couple days. I also filed a CFPB complaint as I was denied credit because of it. I have 28 years of history and I was denied for "insufficient credit experience".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I called EQ today and was told I had a report with open lines and that because I froze my EQ I could not pull. I know this isn't true and this rep was extremely rude and very difficult to understand. I asked her to mail me a copy , she stated the freeze was only one reason as well as discrepencies, what does that mean. Should I file complaints as well

Edited by srbrooks

Your reports are frozen...

What do you expect?

They don't pull through a freeze.

Seriously dude. These things have been tried and tested. Many services do not pull through a freeze. You're freaking out over nothing.

No he's not freaking out over nothing. As I stated I had the exact same issue just happen. It's not the freeze. Yes my file was completely blank. The first CSR told me my file was blank because I didn't have any credit. When I finally got it into her head that yes, I've had credit for a long time and got her to transfer me to a supervisor, they were able to see the file with my history and repair it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Feebz, shifter it is not just being able to pull, it is pulling and the report shows 0 history despite the fact I am a 50 yr old female with many accounts open and closed. Feebz when I called EQ today they said they had a report for me but yet when I go to the EQ site it state that I have 0 history. Do I need to ask for a supervisor

Equifax, Experian and TransUnon have all been long FROZEN and I perform a $1 "trial" with CCT monthly! Have never had any issue with CCT pulling....

so you put in place a freeze? I'm sorry to learn about your ID theft.

That's really helpful....

The last post in this topic was posted 1683 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.