Sign in to follow this  
Rakurai

PenFed quarterly offers?

With their recent site changes are we expecting PenFed’s quarterly offers up today or tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With their recent site changes are we expecting PenFed’s quarterly offers up today or tomorrow?

They are up today along with an updated FICO score as well.

They're up w/ the new score/offers &...drum roll, please...I received offers for the first time since 2009 :dance:

If I needed a new/used car, travel trailer, motorcycle, motorhome or boat, I'd be in business! I am just thrilled that they finally offered me something

I see the score banner, it’s a box just above the accounts. No offers for me, oh well :). I’m pretty new.

I haven't had a penfed score in a couple months.

It's quarterly.

For the first time in two years, I have *no* score showing. There is no link to the score off the main page. There is no mention of a score. I am hoping it will reappear after my next quarterly statement.

I don't see scores . How long u have to be with them to see this

Turn your ad block off.

You're good. It never blocked the score before. *shrugs*

It's quarterly.

For the first time in two years, I have *no* score showing. There is no link to the score off the main page. There is no mention of a score. I am hoping it will reappear after my next quarterly statement.
Did you look at the 3 boxes above the accounts? They look like ads, but they’re for PenFed products. For me one of them is “view your score now”

It's quarterly.

Did you look at the 3 boxes above the accounts? They look like ads, but they’re for PenFed products. For me one of them is “view your score now”

Yes. The score one was missing until I turned ad block off.

It's quarterly.

Yes. The score one was missing until I turned ad block off.
Lol. Well, their website does look like it was designed by monkeys.

I don't see scores . How long u have to be with them to see this

Turn your ad block off.

i did still nothing same ads on page

Looks like I can finally bump my FenPed Useless Rewards VisaTM from $45,900 to $50,000, and continue not to use it with a higher limit.

Or maybe I’ll finally get that used travel trailer of my dreams.

oeIKMat.jpg

Edited by cv91915

Where exactly do we see these quarterly offers? I have seen box for Plat Rewards Sig Visa hovering above my accounts for couple of months, but thought was a general ad.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Select which offer would you like to accept.

Select Offer Max Amount New Boat Loan $39,900.00 New Motorcycle Loan $40,000.00 New Motor Home Loan $39,900.00 New Travel Trailer Loan $39,900.00 New Auto Loan $50,000.00 Used Boat Loan $39,900.00 Used Motorcycle Loan $40,000.00 Used Motor Home Loan $39,900.00 Used Travel Trailer Loan $39,900.00 Used Auto Loan $50,000.00 Edited by Tyra

Where exactly do we see these quarterly offers? I have seen box for Plat Rewards Sig Visa hovering above my accounts for couple of months, but thought was a general ad.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Look for a link on the right hand side of the page, "View all offers" about half way down the page. You may not have any offers. Look at the screen shot in the first post of this thread https://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=572423

Edited by Tyra

When your reports are clean . Don't join like I did dirty

Truth.

Zero offers, ever. :/

When your reports are clean . Don't join like I did dirty

Truth.

Zero offers, ever. :/

Or at least for the first few years. :glare: