These sick bastards should be killed

The last post in this topic was posted 1287 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Just got this email from my son's school district:

Dear parents,

We want to make you aware of an incident affecting four classrooms at Sonora Elementary School.

We were notified by the California Department of Justice about an open and active investigation involving an individual who provided music enrichment to students throughout multiple schools districts in Southern California.

The individual who is the subject of this investigation is not a Newport-Mesa Unified School District (NMUSD) employee.

We were informed about flutes/recorders that may potentially be contaminated with the bodily fluids of the individual in question. These flutes/recorders may have been provided to some students at Sonora Elementary School, through a contracted vendor that provides music enrichment.

So I read this as some contracted music teacher was jacking off on the instruments and then having kids use them later.

Simple tests could prove this and then no need for a trial.

What is the worst offense that you would not consider literally killing someone for? Speeding? Cutting in line?

You must be a pedophile yourself if in the defense of pedophiles you draw similarities to speeding or cutting in line.

+1

Where did I say that these allegations, if true, should go unpunished?

I am opposed to the death penalty for any crime, except maybe genocide.

I have an issue with our Justice system being based on determining a "winner", rather than on discovering the truth. But where guilt is an absolute certainty (e.g. apprehended in the commision of the act), what is the purpose of warehousing a person who has demonstrated themself to be either unable or unwilling to comply with the social contract?

K, sorry this happened to your kid. If you hear how they found out about it, I'd sure like to know.

Pervs all over. :angry::angry:

Didn't happen to my son, not even the same school. Looks like every parent in the district got emailed just before it hit the press.

• Admin

K, sorry this happened to your kid. If you hear how they found out about it, I'd sure like to know.

Pervs all over. :angry::angry:

Didn't happen to my son, not even the same school. Looks like every parent in the district got emailed just before it hit the press.

IC. Glad it didn't, then. :D

Death would only put him out of his misery.

Total castration makes more sense to me.

Doesn't solve the problem, and it costs more than two bullets.

Not if you don't bother with using anesthetic or wound dressing. C'mon have you ever seen Sons of Anarchy? First season they cut the cojones off a carnie and left him to bleed out.

The last post in this topic was posted 1287 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.