I owe it all to Creditboards!!!

DeterminedinNC

The last post in this topic was posted 1768 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I haven't posted in a while but I had to stop by and give credit where it's due..When I found CB back in Aug 2015 my credit was a MESS!!! After staying up late hours reading post after post and following the advise and processes here I am happy to announce that my husband and I closed on our DREAM home on Thursday!!!! :yahoo: It took 2 years and 2 months to go from 500s FICO scores across the board and several baddies to being approved for a mortgage.....Even when I wasn't actively posting here, I was applying EVERYTHING I've learned and pushing forward!!! I can only hope that this will inspire someone who is at the beginning of their journey...it may seem impossible now, but with discipline and dedication it can be done!!!! Now the mission is to continue to build our credit portfolio and letting our cards to earn us money!!!

Thanks so much for everything Creditboards!!!! You all rock!!! :clapping:

Links to my credit journey

https://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=547317

https://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=580476&hl=

Big congrats! I too had found CB years ago and cleaned up my credit but the bottom fell out from me during 2010. So I'm back at working on my reports. Thankfully a lot has dropped off by itself so just picking up new accounts and working to get rid of the three baddies I have on the CRs. I'm looking to buy a place next year. The sheer volume of knowledge here is breathtaking and I also want to express my gratitude to all members.

Good job!

The last post in this topic was posted 1768 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.