Sign in to follow this  
breeze

Skystream - Kodi Box any users?

Never heard of them. From the website, it looks like they're pretending to be legit, but one of the pictures has the Exodus app. Big fan of Kodi. I use it to supplement what I don't get legally. :D

We have Kodi on 2 firesticks so far. Working on dropping the directv. Will finish gathering firesticks and an Nvidea Shield for the living room tv. In our area though we have great reception for several stations. I do feel the fire tv isn't a bad choice because it's got more memory.

As in anything sometimes the cheapest isn't always the best.

We have Kodi on 2 firesticks so far. Working on dropping the directv. Will finish gathering firesticks and an Nvidea Shield for the living room tv. In our area though we have great reception for several stations. I do feel the fire tv isn't a bad choice because it's got more memory.

I have the same device Amazon FireStick and I have been using kodi for quite a while on this device it works quite smooth and there are a lot of addons and kodi builds which are supported by FireStick.

I have the same device Amazon FireStick and I have been using kodi for quite a while on this device it works quite smooth and there are a lot of addons and kodi builds which are supported by FireStick.

Welcome! :wave: