SouthWorst Airlines goes all United...

The last post in this topic was posted 1286 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

WOW! I really hope that I am misunderstanding your statement about the weakest 1 percent ruining it for everyone else. That sounds like something Hitler and his cronies believed in and said back in the 30s! Our vets we OWE and the disabled we need to help! I hope you really didn't mean what you said the way it comes off..

From a strictly historical perspective, Eugenics started being spoken of by Plato 2500 years ago. The movement picked up steam in the late 1800s in the UK, but the biggest champion of it was the US.

While it's good for dramatic effect to throw Hitler's name around, history shows a very different picture on the subject.

Edited by Konrad2012

WOW! I really hope that I am misunderstanding your statement about the weakest 1 percent ruining it for everyone else. That sounds like something Hitler and his cronies believed in and said back in the 30s! Our vets we OWE and the disabled we need to help! I hope you really didn't mean what you said the way it comes off..

From a strictly historical perspective, Eugenics started being spoken of by Plato 2500 years ago. The movement picked up steam in the late 1800s in the UK, but the biggest champion of it was the US.

While it's good for dramatic effect to throw Hitler's name around, history shows a very different picture on the subject.

You are right. wasn't really trying for drama it's just the 1st name that hit me. my bad.. there has always been a "them and us" mentality down through history. guess I am what some call a misguided bleeding heart liberal but I am just hard wired not to think that way about the so called 1 percent. tends to sometimes be a difficult position but it is what it is. I dislike hearing how one percent ruins it for the smarter, stronger, and more privileged of us.. by an accident at birth that one percent could be you or me.

A deliberate action before birth prevents accidents at birth and life going forward.

The point is, WN should have offered accommodations on the next flight out (regardless of carrier) if they were unwilling to unseat the privileged party(s) due to company policy. Best would be to change company policy to require strict documentation for any animals in the cabin and offer options to those who don't comply with the federal statute(s)

A deliberate action before birth prevents accidents at birth and life going forward.

Your correct but that is in a perfect world and we do not live in one.

but anyway... Zoebelle, neither one of us is 100 percent wrong on the animal issue we each have our view points. You certainly are entitled to yours and I to mine. I did not mean to turn this into a debate. I have been binge watching "the history of the Viet Nam war " by Ken Burns on pbs. It is fantastic but kind of devastating at the same time. Maybe that is why your line about the 1 percent hit me so wrong. who knows.. whatever... I am done with it . so have a great night and lets get back to watching our credit.. one last thing though ... I did think your tone was a little cold and harsh lol and I am not a snowflake..

The last post in this topic was posted 1286 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.