Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

The Dining and Food Thread

1 hour ago, StarkRaven$ said:

If possible, tell us what they ordered

I'll ask.  I know he's looking forward to washing everything down with a tankard of ayran.  🤮

OMG, I was starving after widow zoom and meditating and I saw a new place pop up on DoorDash, It's Just Wings.

And they had smoked wings, so I was like ok, I can get my kids to eat this. So I ordered.

And it was CHILI'S. Posing as not-Chili's. I knew Chuck E. Cheese was doing that with Pasqually's Pizza, but I felt so lied to.

Also it was, of course, terrible.

The entire incognito chili's thing along with terrible food bestowed doordash credits, so I was able to order BWW for my kids and Indian for me for the second night in a row.

I seriously need to go grocery shopping but no regrets.

19 hours ago, smartlypretty said:

The entire incognito chili's thing along with terrible food bestowed doordash credits, so I was able to order BWW for my kids and Indian for me for the second night in a row.

I seriously need to go grocery shopping but no regrets.

BWW gives me the runs.

All junk food tonight and snacks.

2 Nabisco 100% Whole Grain Wheat Thins Original

3 Boxes Nestle Bunch Crunch

One box Rainbow Nerds

One Cheez-It Original small bag

Two Monster Juice Pacific Punch, tastes just like Hawaiian Punch or old Rockstar Punched pre-Coca Cola destroying that drink in its present red top can undrinkabke state.

And Two Red Bulls. 8.4oz (Austria)

Should be good snacking fuel.

5 hours ago, Lander said:

All junk food tonight and snacks.

2 Nabisco 100% Whole Grain Wheat Thins Original

3 Boxes Nestle Bunch Crunch

One box Rainbow Nerds

One Cheez-It Original small bag

Two Monster Juice Pacific Punch, tastes just like Hawaiian Punch or old Rockstar Punched pre-Coca Cola destroying that drink in its present red top can undrinkabke state.

And Two Red Bulls. 8.4oz (Austria)

Should be good snacking fuel.

I had pickled herring on saltines and some scotch.

Weekend plans:

• Lunch on Saturday with a good friend will be at The Red Door, a mutual favorite.  

Let's hope the new owners haven't messed with my favorite banana cream pie on the planet.  

(Actually, they may have, because before it didn't have peanuts or almonds or whatever those are.)

o.jpg 

• Lunch on Sunday with my mom and my aunt will be at The Presley.  I was leaning toward Pachamama, but Liberty Station has easier parking for my aunt.  I haven't been to either one.

On 9/17/2020 at 10:36 AM, cv91915 said:

Lunch on Saturday with a good friend will be at The Red Door, a mutual favorite.  

Let's hope the new owners haven't messed with my favorite banana cream pie on the planet.  

(Actually, they may have, because before it didn't have peanuts or almonds or whatever those are.)

They definitely messed with my beloved banana cream pie.  It wasn't bad, but it's a ghost of its former self.

M4jpjnC.jpg 

On the other hand, the orecchiette was the best pasta dish I've had in recent memory.  

Both the sausage and the pasta are made in-house.  

Ten enthusiastic thumbs way up on the pasta dish.  😛 

MAjsdr4.jpg 

On paper, this looks like a terrible idea.

With a little sriracha, though... breakfast!  🐔

728dec3c-018d-4805-821a-c2981347b66a_1.7