The Dining and Food Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For the old school folks, that symbol would be known as a "pound sign", therefore that would be 60 pounds.   Of course anyone born after 2000 thinks that he said "60 hashtag" and that the ha

For all you medium well and beyond people, please do us a favor and stick to chicken and pork, or just go vegetarian.  Don't waste our precious steak, lamb, duck and other wonderful game meats by cook

This is all I have to say to that...  

Posted Images

I picked up all of the fixings for Blue Doors to celebrate the new year with at the liquor store today. Except for the Coupe glasses. I'll be dolling them out in stemless wine glasses instead.

Just did a test run and this will do quite nicely.

The stemless wine glasses are great for hand feel compared to the coupes. The drink looses a bit of the illumination that the coupe glass gives it and becomes slightly browner in appearance. The effect however is identical.

OK now the second job is "getting loose." We got the Drake and Nicki Minaj song "Break it down" on the Pill speaker and the night is slow. Now my manager gets the first sip.. ladies first.

Dilly dilly! And Happy 2018.

"We ain't writing up no statement, we ain't showing up in Court." :good: (The uncensored version of this is so different.)

D5wVxGN_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

OK now the second job is "getting loose." We got the Drake and Nicki Minaj song "Break it down" on the Pill speaker and the night is slow. Now my manager gets the first sip.. ladies first.

"We ain't writing up no statement, we ain't showing up in Court." :good: (The uncensored version of this is so different.)

D5wVxGN_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Joseph?

"We ain't writing up no statement, we ain't showing up in Court." :good: (The uncensored version of this is so different.)D5wVxGN_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Joseph?

yes

"We ain't writing up no statement, we ain't showing up in Court." :good: (The uncensored version of this is so different.)D5wVxGN_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Joseph?

yes

?