Sign in to follow this  
globalsolutions

Credit Repair Trick

I have been working with a credit repair firm and once I started with them, I noticed that my address was updated to a new address and ALL old addresses dropped off even though the addresses were attached to accounts.

From there, they called in to Experian and the disputes went in

Roughly 1 - 2 weeks, I started seeing drastic changes and within about a 60 day or less period, ALL negatives were gone.

- Lates Pay accounts, collections, Judgment, etc.

Does anyone know this trick and what else there is to it.

I think many can benefit if we all put the pieces to the puzzle together.

OP - Are you affiliated with globalclientsolutions.com?

Don't be so cynical, Kat. I'm sure it's purely coincidental that a brand new member who's very first post is to tell us what an awesome secret he discovered with a credit repair agency, just happened to pick a username that's awfully close to the name of a credit repair agency. Pure coincidence. :grin:

Don't let this distract you from the the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, Bubba "Spare Tire" Dixon.

Don't let this distract you from the the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, Bubba "Spare Tire" Dixon.

Stay woke!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Stay woke!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks for sharing

God I miss that show.

I still watch the reruns.

God I miss that show.

Katey Sagal ... goes from playing Peg Bundy, then mega-b!tch Gemma Teller on Sons of Anarchy, then the Chicago cop on Superior Donuts.

God I miss that show.

Whatever would I do without TBS in the mornings...I can usually get four or five episodes every weekday before heading out the door.

Which begs the question...who do I make my payments out to on my plot in Section 32 down in Lake Chicamacomico?

Edited by centex

God I miss that show.

I have an autographed photo of David Faustino in my laundry room.

+1

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This flowers clown better not post this crap again or we will send the spirit of the front line of Polk high against him .(The ones that passed away when the bus crashed because the driver was looking at the girls in the Hooters restaurant)

Don't be so cynical, Kat. I'm sure it's purely coincidental that a brand new member who's very first post is to tell us what an awesome secret he discovered with a credit repair agency, just happened to pick a username that's awfully close to the name of a credit repair agency. Pure coincidence. :grin:

What a coincidence.

Much better than "Cats," by the way.

Yeah, pure coincidence that it's part of a pinned topic - Pyschdoc seminars

how many CRO's lifted CB pinned topics as a game plan?

We do it here for Free,

We actually had a woman who was downloading CB every day, using it to give paid seminars. She traveled around, so she must have had some takers. I kept blocking the software she was using, she'd move it, and do it again.

HaHaHa

I saw this same quote earlier on a FB Group I follow.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL I can picture the slides

• Discovery is suprime
  • Donald Trump, 45th president
  • I'm not a thief so I don't give ID

But in all seriousness never trust credit repair companies, you never know what they're doing in your name. And they are doing it in your name because a dispute on the company's letterhead will just be ignored. Look at this example where they were paying a dirty cop for fraudulent police reports: https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/miami/news/press-releases/miami-dade-police-officer-indicted-on-fraud-charges

According to allegations contained in the superseding indictment, Price, Ruiz, and Duran participated in a scheme to provide false police reports to individuals operating credit repair businesses. A co-conspirator would provide Price with identifying information of credit business customers. Price would then create false police reports, using the customers’ identifying information. The police reports would falsely represent that the customers had reported to the Miami-Dade Police Department facts consistent with having been victims of identity theft.

IMO ALL negative info being removed very quickly sounds like it could be due to this sort of crime.

Or maybe this "trick"? https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/sandiego/news/press-releases/credit-repair-man-for-the-stars-indicted-for-allegedly-defrauding-them-of-more-than-1-million

Middlebrook failed to inform his clients that he was using illegal means, including submitting fraudulent documents which were purported to be from legitimate agencies, such as U.S. Bankruptcy Court, to support erroneous challenges to his clients’ valid debts

Edited by chrishillson