closed/charge off with balance no collections

ericnorm

The last post in this topic was posted 2104 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

That makes total sense! haha it's just interesting to me that they haven't tried contacting me to cough up any funds in years. Now, like some have said, should I poke the bear? Or keep using my unsecured CC(pay on time), become an AU on my wifes and see how it goes!

Thanks for all the insight, to everyone! This is a nasty business trying to right mistakes and misfortunes from the past. I'm not looking to get into, "stomach churning" debt again by any means! But I need my score up, not like I'm going to receive a loan with a low FICO.

Oct 2011 is the first DOFD on my experian report, 30 days late, then 60 days late, then 90 days, then 120 days late until April 2012 when it states FP (failed to pay) That's when the CCC reported to the CRA status updated April 2012..charge off/closed... and then a monthly update, all the way until August 15 2017 *balance updated* just to HOSE my FICO haha

In my state of Oregon the SOL is 6 years. On my experian report under the BofA statement it says estimated date of removel july 2018

what to do, what to do???

Well, next time don't kick the bear prior to the SOL passing ( 6 years in Oregon )

FCRA limits

7 years from charge off

OR 71/2 years from DOFD

The last post in this topic was posted 2104 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.