Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Please reply if you have sued CRA's for Procedural failure..

The last post in this topic was posted 5841 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Well, this'll be quite a party! I'm heading down on Monday as well!

Although this is my first CRA complaint, I have filed against CA before. Are you looking for anything specific?

Just trying to find out if my case will hold water yet. I sent PR, they sent back garbage -- no specifics whatsoever. My letters to them were very, very clear as to what I wanted. I just want to make sure I'm not jumping the gun by filing now instead of letting them trip up once more on a re-request.

Thanks.

re-request

I wouldn't give them any more chances to comply. They have had plenty as I am sure that you have already disputed at least once and have asked for PR. IMHO, anymore letters will just simply delay the inevitable. And as long as you have your paper trail you should be covered. Once next week rolls around, I my self will be heading to the court house for violations. One being for the same thing PR and the other for failing o provide documentation within 5 days for a reinsertion. I will be going after EQ and EX on both and TU on the PR only.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Count me in the same boat, sent two PR to two different CRAs and have received no reply. What I really want is deletion, so does anyone have a really strong second letter that they have sent??

Jessica

Looks like this is a common problem. Eq has until next week to respond concerning reinsertion and a PR request. I was really hoping that I wouldn't have to file but it looks like that will be the only way to get their attention. BLECK!

I had a PR as part of a suit but the suit was not based entirely on it. However, in my case, they sent a junk address that was no good. Big no no....

The last post in this topic was posted 5841 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.