Sign in to follow this  
wiseoldram

Where do the major card issuers report?

I seem to find conflicting information online. Does anyone know where Chase and Citi report business credit cards (and any other big bank, if someone has the knowledge)?

I seem to find conflicting information online. Does anyone know where Chase and Citi report business credit cards (and any other big bank, if someone has the knowledge)?

Chase, Citi, and most other larger banks and credit cards report to D&B, but only if the payment is drafted from a business bank account. If you make your business credit payment using a personal bank account, it will be considered a personal credit payment and will not be included in the D&B report.

Hmm, ok. The reason I ask is I have multiple Chase and Citi business cards and none of them have ever reported to D&B. I use iUpdate but have never checked my Experian or Equifax reports (but assume they show up there). Each of these cards closes with a balance of $1-5k and is paid off immediately thereafter. All of these are paid with a business bank account

Chase, Citi, and most other larger banks and credit cards report to D&B, but only if the payment is drafted from a business bank account. If you make your business credit payment using a personal bank account, it will be considered a personal credit payment and will not be included in the D&B report.

Can you post a redacted screenshot of your iupdate or a D&B report from NAV showing this?

This has not been my experience.

I don't see my business card through Chase on my D&B report I monitor through Nav. It's an active account so there would be no reason for it not to report. (CapOne business account doesn't report either but that doesn't surprise me as they report to personal.)