Upgrades tonight. ×

theroadback

760 Fico....No Doc Bus Line of Credit for 7 year old business

Hi,

I have a 760 fico and am looking for a no doc business line of credit. Have been in business 7 years but we try to write off as much as possible hence the reason looking for no doc. Has anyone got a no doc bloc recently? If so where? Only looking for 50k. Banks big and small, and Cu suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help and guidance.

I love the second line, we like to write off as much as possible! So your showing no profit/income?

There is income but possibly not strong enough for approval. I don't know what banks look at regarding income criteria or ratios. Are there any stated bloc with a strong pg? Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hi,

I have a 760 fico and am looking for a no doc business line of credit. Have been in business 7 years but we try to write off as much as possible hence the reason looking for no doc. Has anyone got a no doc bloc recently? If so where? Only looking for 50k. Banks big and small, and Cu suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help and guidance.

Looking for the same exact thing and amount in the 700's.

Nobody every points me in the right direction. If you find something let me know

I can't offer a specific lender, but wonder if you have you looked into microloans? Some microlenders go up to $50K or even higher. I wouldn't call them "no doc" loans but they tend to be more flexible in terms of their requirements. Your local SBDC could help point you to ones in your area, or you can try an online search.

Has anyone received a 50k bloc based on credit score alone and no doc? I have heard a few people say it's possible but don't remember what banks/ financial institutions they were. Has anyone received a no do bloc? If so, where? Thank you in advance for your help!

On 8/10/2017 at 10:18 AM, theroadback said:

Has anyone received a 50k bloc based on credit score alone and no doc? I have heard a few people say it's possible but don't remember what banks/ financial institutions they were. Has anyone received a no do bloc? If so, where? Thank you in advance for your help!

So, who did you end up getting an LOC from ??