Sign in to follow this  
bigpoppa09

Discover

Here u go CV and Heg just got a secure message from them to comply with government regulations update my citizenship and occupation.

Discovery's new marketing slogan: After you’ve accumulated so much lice, you no longer feel the itching,

Discovery's new marketing slogan: Aftel you’ve accumurated so much rice, you no ronger feer the itching,

FTFY

i dont think i wanna do this. when they find out i'm from vulcan they may CLD me! and unsure what occupation has to do with anything. the REAL govt already knows what i do per my tax return. me thinks this is a marketing thing from discover

please add this to the credit pulls section

EQ Score - 729

Fico Score 731

Applied for discover IT card- DENIED

Reasons-

recent history of delinquent trades

credit history insufficiently established

too few accounts currently paid as agreed

no recent revolving balances

lack of recent loan information

time since most recent account opening is too short

My actual information is:

One account i have no knowledge of, closed but charged off in dispute for $585

0 debt across the board literally nothing. No loans , no records, no collections

One open secured card for $300 2 months old no late payment 0% usage i pay it off and use 75-90$ each month

one closed secured card 12 yrs old no late payments

called recon line-

said no point in doing a reconsideration and reason for denial is basically that account in dispute, im like dude my score is 731 its through the roof ive worke so hard to get it up and you deny me for what? reconsider please? He says it will be denied again. I thank him and wish him a nice day.

When i get that single thing off my report bc nothing else is there not a thing youd cry if you saw the 0's. Im going to citibank to apply they lost a superb future customer.

EQ Score - 729

Fico Score 731

Reasons-

0 debt across the board literally nothing. No loans , no records, no collections

One open secured card for $300 2 months old no late payment 0% usage i pay it off and use 75-90$ each month

called recon line-

said no point in doing a reconsideration and reason for denial is basically that account in dispute, im like dude my score is 731 its through the roof ive worke so hard to get it up and you deny me for what? reconsider please? He says it will be denied again. I thank him and wish him a nice day.

When i get that single thing off my report bc nothing else is there not a thing youd cry if you saw the 0's. Im going to citibank to apply they lost a superb future customer.

One thing they never tell folks about credit scores is that they do not mean squat to a lender when deciding whether to approve a credit application. As you already know, you can have a 731 with negative tradelines.

You've got two things working against you. First, you have what's known as a thin file. Lenders like to see multiple accounts managed well over a few years. That one of your accounts is 12 years old is a plus and quite a few lenders might overlook a thin file under those circumstances. The real killer is that 1/3 of your tradelines are sh!tty. Whether it's really yours or not, YOU have a derogatory tradeline that encompasses 1/3 of your history. Just because you have disputed it doesn't mean anybody's going to believe your story.

With that charge-off on your reports, nobody will touch you with even the sh!tty end of a stick. What you need to do is get it off your reports and then apply. The good news is that you've come to the right place. Folks here can teach you how to deal with that negative tradeline and get it off your credit reports. Post all the information you can about it and get the lesson started.

EQ Score - 729

Fico Score 731

Reasons-

called recon line-

Alex, I changed your status so you can enter your data into CreditPulls. Let me know, please if it does not work for you.

Discovery's new marketing slogan: Aftel you’ve accumurated so much rice, you no ronger feer the itching,

FTFY

Yay! Casual racism!

FTFY

Yay! Casual racism!

It must hurt when you think.