Master List of Non-Reporting Cards (personal)

STC

The last post in this topic was posted 1979 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

My side business has really been doing well lately and I want to establish a couple of Visa/Mastercards. I am perfectly fine doing a PG. However I would like my business cards not to report to my personal.

Do we have a master list of cards that require PG but do not report on personal reports?

I currently charge about 3500-5000 a month on my personal cards for biz but PIF. So I only need one or two cards.

Chase ink business preferred has an 80k point bonus after 5k spend right now ($800 cash or $1k worth of travel), gives 3x points on a number of categories, offers cell phone protection, and a couple other nice perks. $95 annual fee but worth it (happy to refer you!)

Citi AA card is also once of the best if you fly. 60k AA miles after 3k spend. Also churnable, so you can get this card multiple times.

Chase ink cash only has a small cash bonus but gives 5x points as several places including office supply stores (buy $500 visa gift card from office max/wherever, pay$5.95 fee, get $25 cash back. Yum!)

None of the above report to personal credit, but you will get a hard pull

Wiseoldram: I am fine with a hard pull. But Chase is out right now. They just closed both of my accounts last month so gonna have to look at Citi and some of the others listed.

When you say I can get the Citi AA card multiple times- do you mean open the account - PIF for a few months and apply for another account same brand?

• 1 month later...

The last post in this topic was posted 1979 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.