Sign in to follow this  
cloudsoflove

Received a prepaid approval type from Discover IT

I have zero credit cards. I am just now cleaning up addresses this week. I did a lot of reading here but had to stop be because I received a promotion a d literally worked 6days a week from 930am until around 1130pm in the restaurant business. So needless to say when I had time I slept and just relaxed.

I took a step down from working so much and now can clean up my reports. Most is medical stuff that I plan to us whychat's method for that. I have my car reporting on time never late and I am one year in on my loan.

So today I get a application from Discover It to apply for their card. No I have not opted out yet. Last year before I got my car loan, I was denied by secured cards which baffled me.

I think the It card is a secured too right? But wouldn't it help me later on if I went ahead on this and tried to apply? All right all you vets, let me. Have your opinions. The good, bad, or ugly lol. Again I am so knew I just want to ask before jumping the gun here.

I really appreciate you guys and all your wisdom. Thanks

💭💖💭

Probably about 7- 9 medical collections most are.over 5 or 6 years old actually.

Thus wondering to apply or hold off.

5-6 collections is too many so wait and don't apply yet. WhyChat's thing had most of my medicals off in about 3 months.

Edited by pwd847

turd.

Yes you are

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

5-6 collections is too many so wait and don't apply yet. WhyChat's thing had most of my medicals off in about 3 months.

+1

With that number of collections and zero positive, open revolvers the focus can be on the cleanup followed shortly by rebuilding. Speaking of next steps, do you have funds set aside for a secure card (or two)?

turd.

Yes you are

I love you too. salamander.

turd.

Yes you are

Personal insult because? :dntknw:

The Discover fan club is incredible. :blink: