Zanshiro

AnnaSunshine's Credit Repair Thread

CV, all *my* information's in the thread, so really, there's no point in the semantics, Just because Zanshiro started it for me, stop trying to be a bully. As you can look back all the way to post #17, I've been the one updating and doing this. First you whine about me NOT participating, now you're whining the opposite when I've taken it over. While you've been a great help to many, please stop being so damned bullying to people. It's just not cool...and frustrating to an already frustrating process.

https://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=596777&p=5659236

A link to post #17 for your reference.

CV, all *my* information's in the thread, so really, there's no point in the semantics, Just because Zanshiro started it for me, stop trying to be a bully. As you can look back all the way to post #17, I've been the one updating and doing this. First you whine about me NOT participating, now you're whining the opposite when I've taken it over. While you've been a great help to many, please stop being so damned bullying to people. It's just not cool...and frustrating to an already frustrating process.

https://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=596777&p=5659236

A link to post #17 for your reference.

It looked to me like several bumps of someone else's thread that was started in July of last year.

I was trying to be helpful so you could get responses.

I don't go always go back and re-read every post in a nine-month old thread before I attempt to suggest a different course to the poster (who isn't the OP) with the most recent several bumps.

OK..this is what I miss for taking days off :P If it somehow clears confusion as to "whose thread" this is, I don't have issue with my old ones being deleted and hers taking over the 'lead spot' so to speak, or even retitling the thread for her credit journey or something like.

Looks like people haven't had too much success with these thus far from my brief look in the student loan forums getting back On Topic. Take a look at this thread, and it might be useful for when it gets reassigned in a couple months:

https://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=553636

Just a small update, I got my own CapOne Platinum card with a $300 CL. Not a big card, but a giant step for me to have one of my own that isn't just an AU card. Also sadly not a rewards card, but it is unsecured, so hoping to let it grow for a bit while still working on this rehab process.

Just a small update, I got my own CapOne Platinum card with a $300 CL. Not a big card, but a giant step for me to have one of my own that isn't just an AU card. Also sadly not a rewards card, but it is unsecured, so hoping to let it grow for a bit while still working on this rehab process.

The first steps are often small ones. Congrats on the victory.

Hello. Sorry I'm just now seeing this. I try to stay up to date on the student loan forum, but getting a new phone a few months ago messed me up. I apologize. How are those going? Have you completed the rehab yet?

Congrats on the platinum. I don't care what anyone says. When you're trying to get your foot in the door with credit cards and rebuilding, Cap1 is a good choice. Keep your utilization down (atleast less than 30%, preferably less than 10), pay in full each month, and after the 3rd statement hits, ask for a CLI. In 6 months, they should give you an automatic CLI, then app for the quicksilver one. $39 annual fee, but if you use it wisely, it pays for itself with rewards. Also, would you be able to put any money aside to get any secured cards?

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Thanks CV and tralston.  Got confused with my threads open in two windows and posted before in wrong one to update in general, though it affects the SL too. Copying that from SL forum to here for progress report.

On other bright news, I got a pre-approved offer from NFCU in the mail, and so I figured why not, as I could use a 3rd card to start building up time, and wow!  Approved on their Cash Rewards Visa for 7900!!!  Beyond shocked to say the least, but that's 3 steady ones to keep reporting and growing.

1. CapOne Platinum: $500 limit

2. Discover IT:  $700 limit

3. NFCU CR: $7900 limit

Still listed as an AU on a 2.5 year old Chase card with $5000 limit.

The FAKO from CK is up to a 669 on both though, so I'm quite happy about that, and as these accounts age, I'll get FICO score from them.  The 669 is before the NFCU card has started its reporting.  Thank you all so much for your help! Will update when paper reports are in for Navi attacks 

Anna