Sign in to follow this  
EricDET

Penfed 3rd Quarter 2017 Offers

Got my first soft pull CLI today from Penfed. First credit card offer. Card was 2 years old 4/2017.

+$7500 to $25K.

Got my first soft pull CLI today from Penfed. First credit card offer. Card was 2 years old 4/2017.

+$7500 to $25K.

Woohoo! Nice

Where are the offers located if u have them?

+$7500 to $25K.

+$7500 to $25K.

Bottom right where it says other offers on the bottom.

Still nothing.

Hopefully one day I'll be good enough in their eyes. I'm not holding up much hope though.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

+$7500 to $25K.

Still nothing.

Hopefully one day I'll be good enough in their eyes. I'm not holding up much hope though.

Joined with my BK7 showing. They did finally approve me for a cc which is at $29k, but no offers since 2008.

+$7500 to $25K.

Still nothing.

Joined with my BK7 showing. They did finally approve me for a cc which is at $29k, but no offers since 2008.
Thanks Trach I have no offers either.

I still am not able to join even though I am active duty. I was on the phone with them yesterday about their website saying I already started an application. Apparently, when I applied for a cc in April it never went through and I'm still locked out / waiting on tech support to reset my SSN.

Took another soft CLI on Platinum Reward Visa, had card 1 year 8 months. 13,400 --> 27,800. Had offer last quarter for +1,400, but did not take it. Glad I waited.

At end of 2016 went from 6,700 to 13,400 on same card.

Took another soft CLI on Platinum Reward Visa, had card 1 year 8 months. 13,400 --> 27,800. Had offer last quarter for +1,400, but did not take it. Glad I waited.

At end of 2016 went from 6,700 to 13,400 on same card.

Nice increase!

Accepted $10,500 increase to my existing Penfed Rewards Visa --> $50,000. Opened 8/16. Accepted auto loan offer in January also.

This takes me over $600K in total limits. :swoon:

Edited by hawaiigirl

I got a few offers and most of them are for either boat loan or auto loan, used or new.

I have penfed cash rewards at 47.9K and I see another offer for Penfed Power Cash rewards for $2100. Not sure I can use this and combine to my older rewards card.

Anyone?

Accepted $10,500 increase to my existing Penfed Rewards Visa --> $50,000. Opened 8/16. Accepted auto loan offer in January also.

WOW!! $600k. Very nice.

No offers here. Other than the unexciting invitation to apply for the same card I have already or home/auto loan. Only been with 'em for 7 months and have only used the card once or twice. So, I guess I shouldn't be surprised - although my score is about 50 points higher now (fico 8) than it was then, but the same on their NG2 scale.

WOW!! $600k. Very nice.
Thanks! It kind of sneeked up on me. :-)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

No offers here. Other than the unexciting invitation to apply for the same card I have already or home/auto loan. Only been with 'em for 7 months and have only used the card once or twice. So, I guess I shouldn't be surprised - although my score is about 50 points higher now (fico 8) than it was then, but the same on their NG2 scale.

If you have the offer for same card, you can use that to increase your credit limit. Try that.

+$7500 to $25K.

Still nothing.

I logged in today and saw the same thing (Other offers). I applied anyway for the Promise card and was approved for $7k. They approved me for a Power Cash two months ago with the same limit.

I got a few offers and most of them are for either boat loan or auto loan, used or new.

I have penfed cash rewards at 47.9K and I see another offer for Penfed Power Cash rewards for $2100. Not sure I can use this and combine to my older rewards card.

Anyone?

You can. I did it last quarter.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I got a $9,900 CLI on my memberlicious Platinum Rewards Visa last quarter, so I expected nothing.

And that's what I received.

IN ABUNDANCE.

348718.jpg

I got preapproved offers for the Power Cash Rewards and Promise when my quarterly score was loaded up this past weekend. Selected the PCR and I got a $3,000 SL with 17.74% APR. I must confess that I was pretty astonished to get Penfed's newest and most heavily-plugged card on a soft pull - you expect it from a Comenity store card you get via the shopping cart trick, but Penfed?

I got preapproved offers for the Power Cash Rewards and Promise when my quarterly score was loaded up this past weekend. Selected the PCR and I got a $3,000 SL with 17.74% APR. I must confess that I was pretty astonished to get Penfed's newest and most heavily-plugged card on a soft pull - you expect it from a Comenity store card you get via the shopping cart trick, but Penfed?

How long were you a member before you got this offer?