Sign in to follow this  
clydemaui

Tick Tock....July 1st hurry up....PR's and TL's gotta go!!

Checked my husband's EQ--has a paid tax state tax lien that was deleted and an unpaid federal tax lien that was marked as satisfied. Unclear how that works since the satisfied date is now the same as the date the lien was placed per prior credit reports.

How did people get this off of TU? Instead of processing the dispute, the representative is just arguing with me. :angry:

Should come off automatically, (certain circumstances apply), since the the 3-CB's collectively restructured their reporting criteria required from the reporting parties.

Do a google search, this may help.

How did people get this off of TU? Instead of processing the dispute, the representative is just arguing with me. :angry:

Should come off automatically, (certain circumstances apply), since the the 3-CB's collectively restructured their reporting criteria required from the reporting parties.

I know it's supposed to come off automatically for some. Hasn't happened yet, but I know that they're missing required identifying information such as birthdate and SSN because I've seen the recorded copy of the lien from the courthouse. This is why I was disputing to help the deletion process out. But...instead of just processing the dispute, the representative decided she should just argue with me about why the information was there in the first place.

So my question is: for those who disputed, what did you tell the reps as the reason and did you receive pushback at all?

I know it's supposed to come off automatically for some. Hasn't happened yet, but I know that they're missing required identifying information such as birthdate and SSN because I've seen the recorded copy of the lien from the courthouse. This is why I was disputing to help the deletion process out. But...instead of just processing the dispute, the representative decided she should just argue with me about why the information was there in the first place.

So my question is: for those who disputed, what did you tell the reps as the reason and did you receive pushback at all?

Well, if you get nowhere with them on the phone, then do a snail-mail dispute. Sure, it takes longer, but it's the preferred method since there's a paper trail. Edited by Whotheguy

I've had some federal tax liens drop off and some remain. No rhyme or reason to it. None of the liens have my birthday or full ss# so they should all drop off. I've initiated disputes with all three bureaus. I'll post the results when I get them.

I am so ready for July 1st.

This waiting has got to be nerve wracking for everyone else as well.

I am so anxious to see if they do delete and what kind of score changes we all will get.

I like to log into CB daily just to make sure I do not miss any updates from you guys as well.

Maybe a sticky to keep a log after we start getting responses. :dance:

Tick Tock....July 1st hurry up....PR's and TL's gotta go!!

RIP --------PR's and TL's

Don't get your hopes up.

I hope that tomorrow they hit a switch and their all gone, but I doubt it.

I hate to be Debbie downer but you know how these folks make changes.

I have a funny feeling that we will be fighting to have them removed as we always have.

I never wanted to be more wrong. I am holding out hope given the way that EX has been slaying them lately upon request.

Good luck to everyone.

I was a little wrong.

As of July 1st. DW had 2 state tax liens on TU and 3 on EQ.

Just checked back door for both and...

They are ALL GONE on TU and there is 1 left on EQ.

I'm hoping the 1 left on EQ also disappears soon.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

GONE GONE GONE!

THAT MFR IS GONE!

Finally the very last one on my DW EQ is gone.

I was so tempted to file a dispute last week after the initial 2 fell off and this one remained.

So glad I was patient.

I've been checking the backdoor everyday for almost the past 3 weeks and TODAY was the day.

Good Luck Everyone!

Edited by steelers1

I had a tax lien on eq and tu. I was tired of waiting so I disputed the lien on tu a few days ago and left eq alone. Today I noticed eq dropped the lien and tu verified it! What??? Don't know what to do now

I had a tax lien on eq and tu. I was tired of waiting so I disputed the lien on tu a few days ago and left eq alone. Today I noticed eq dropped the lien and tu verified it! What??? Don't know what to do now

TU has done that to me twice. I disputed again... I wouldn't be surprised if they verify it. Again.

TU has done that to me twice. I disputed again... I wouldn't be surprised if they verify it. Again.

Same here on a state lien that is not mine!

They're the worst. Had zero problem with EX and EQ last year.

They're the worst. Had zero problem with EX and EQ last year.

Yes they are and the state lien is not even mine!!!

Just got my TU dispute back. One paid tax lien removed and one unpaid tax lien was verified and remains. Not sure why that one remains when they have deleted all others.

August 1st and my paid 9 year 7 month old tax lien is still sitting on TU and EQ. Any suggestions on removing now that it appears TU and EQ didn't automatically remove as EX did? Should I go through a formal dispute process (freeze NL, send validation letter), just call them and ask about it?

August 1st and my paid 9 year 7 month old tax lien is still sitting on TU and EQ. Any suggestions on removing now that it appears TU and EQ didn't automatically remove as EX did? Should I go through a formal dispute process (freeze NL, send validation letter), just call them and ask about it?

Same here. I have 1 left on TU.

Froze LN this a.m., will wait 4 days and dispute, unreal that this thing is still on EQ and TU.

TU refuses top remove a lien on mine. I disputed, they said verified. As the account is missing information, I have no idea how they verified it.

TU refuses top remove a lien on mine. I disputed, they said verified. As the account is missing information, I have no idea how they verified it.

Me too. Time to MOV.

For those of you that disputed, did you dispute online or over the phone with CSR?

I have an IRS tax lien with name, address and only last four of social, no D.O.B. Strange thing is EQ removed just some of the information and the only thing that remains is the PR and shows a file # and the $ amount. Doesn't show the lien holder or where filed etc.

I will also go do a trial CCT for a week so that I can be sure it's still showing on all three before I dispute. Just looking to see where most have had the best success (phone, online etc.).

Thanks!

Experian FINALLY removed my judgement (that TU removed right away). My score jumped 25pts! Yay-I'm finally above 600 on all 3 CRA's! EQ 611, TU 610, EX 607. Next goal-620's and app for a car loan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Experian FINALLY removed my judgement (that TU removed right away). My score jumped 25pts! Yay-I'm finally above 600 on all 3 CRA's! EQ 611, TU 610, EX 607. Next goal-620's and app for a car loan.

Congrats on the removal and the score bump. :good:

You aren't going to get a great rate on a car loan at 620. Is the car loan an absolute necessity?

Ugh, I had read somewhere that 620 would get me in the next tier as far as car loans. My current car has over 150,000 miles on it so needs to be replaced before too long. My FICO auto scores are higher, around 640. I may need to bite the bullet and accept a lower rate for now hoping for refi at a lower rate later.