Sign in to follow this  
clydemaui

Tick Tock....July 1st hurry up....PR's and TL's gotta go!!

Checked credit karma, liens still there.

I haven't ever disputed anything before, so I went over to transunion, and experien to do so.

Credit reports at both of those sites are clear of any liens.

There were some other items I disputed. Old addresses, phone numbers, that I am still married. I have been divorced for 16 years.

I would like to check scores, but I want to wait until results are back from disputes. I will be checking exquifax later on today.

Where is the best place to check all three scores without having to subscribe?

Edited by fxtalon

oh, additionally, I saw experien offers on their site, free access to their credit report, so I signed up for that. You can look at it as much as you want. No credit card required, and it updates once a month.

Just spoke to EQ regarding a Tax Lien sitting on my file. The agent states that the record does not meet the new reporting criteria and will be removed at the end of July.

Checked credit karma, liens still there.

I haven't ever disputed anything before, so I went over to transunion, and experien to do so.

Credit reports at both of those sites are clear of any liens.

There were some other items I disputed. Old addresses, phone numbers, that I am still married. I have been divorced for 16 years.

I would like to check scores, but I want to wait until results are back from disputes. I will be checking exquifax later on today.

Where is the best place to check all three scores without having to subscribe?

creditchecktotal.com offers a $1 7-day trial for all 3 bureaus, with FICO scores. You can cancel and re-purchase as many time as you want

Just spoke to EQ regarding a Tax Lien sitting on my file. The agent states that the record does not meet the new reporting criteria and will be "removed at the end of July."

Why do they have to wait sooooooooo long?!! What's wrong with now?!! That's Equifax!!

Edited by clydemaui

So no chance of any BK coming off? I have some that I filed in 2010 but never finalized it. I still got burned on the reports and it's been haunting me since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So no chance of any BK coming off? I have some that I filed in 2010 but never finalized it. I still got burned on the reports and it's been haunting me since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope BK is not affected.

Has anyone seen ANY changes on their reports for tax leans after July 1 2017?

Specifically Equifax?

Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just checked all 3 of my reports, and scores. myFCIO. My scores were better than I thought they would be. I still have the same tax liens, as prior, transunion and equifax.

Has anyone seen ANY changes on their reports for tax leans after July 1 2017?

Specifically Equifax?

Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nope. TU still stubborn.

Checked my Credit Karma today and still have a satisfied judgement on EQ. Is this worth a call, or waiting til the end of the month?

Checked my Credit Karma today and still have a satisfied judgement on EQ. Is this worth a call, or waiting til the end of the month?

I would wait until Aug 1st and see if its gone before doing anything.

My satisfied judgement on EQ was removed today. It's not off of TU yet, so perhaps give it a little time.

EQ removed mine yesterday. TU still remains. (I disputed on all 3 last week)

I'm waiting until the end of the month, damn thing will be 9 years 8 months old on August 1st, can we just remove it all ready. Satisfied for several years BTW.

Edited by smr2001

I disputed mine with all 3 on Friday. They were removed from 2 of them by Monday. I am still waiting for Exp to remove my satisfied judgement. I called them Monday to ask about it, but they said it will take a few days. Several message boards have said basically the same thing about waiting on Exp.

My fico scores barely moved up after the removal, only 3 points.

Funny thing was earlier in the month, everyone was disputing and Exp was the easiest one to get them removed.

Hopefully, they will get this resolved soon.

Equifax --------- No More Public Record as of Today, yayyy! :clapping:

And the Midland TMobile CFPB dispute resulted in a deletion as well. I luv CFPB!

No more collections and no more public records....hope it stays that way!

Don't know score as of yet.

Still have two chargeoffs waiting for removal in August and November.

And, fwiw...Credit Karma still reports both.

Edited by clydemaui