Sign in to follow this  
clydemaui

Tick Tock....July 1st hurry up....PR's and TL's gotta go!!

I am so ready for July 1st.

This waiting has got to be nerve wracking for everyone else as well.

I am so anxious to see if they do delete and what kind of score changes we all will get.

I like to log into CB daily just to make sure I do not miss any updates from you guys as well.

Maybe a sticky to keep a log after we start getting responses. :dance:

RIP --------PR's and TL's

If these are your only negatives and they drop you should see a nice improvement in your FICO scores.

Anyone who has other serious delinquencies reporting who is expecting a major score change is going to be very disappointed.

If these are your only negatives and they drop you should see a nice improvement in your FICO scores.

Anyone who has other serious delinquencies reporting who is expecting a major score change is going to be very disappointed.

+1

Agreed..it will be informative for FICO addicts on the outcome of different groupings of negatives minus the PR or TL.

PR deletion on my TU, resulted in 30ish point increase....No negs before deletion.

I need to see Equifax result now that they inserted multi items including the PR.

Edited by clydemaui

Earlier this month, Chase turned me down because of 2 tax liens with identical amounts and dates from 2 different courts in 2012. It's only because I was forced to repay unemployment after a dispute with a former employer. I am really hoping that they all just disappear.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Your enthusiasm almost makes we wish I had a few of those nasty buggers

I am so ready for July 1st.

This waiting has got to be nerve wracking for everyone else as well.

I am so anxious to see if they do delete and what kind of score changes we all will get.

I like to log into CB daily just to make sure I do not miss any updates from you guys as well.

Maybe a sticky to keep a log after we start getting responses. :dance:

RIP --------PR's and TL's

Don't get your hopes up.

I hope that tomorrow they hit a switch and their all gone, but I doubt it.

I hate to be Debbie downer but you know how these folks make changes.

I have a funny feeling that we will be fighting to have them removed as we always have.

I never wanted to be more wrong. I am holding out hope given the way that EX has been slaying them lately upon request.

Good luck to everyone.

Your enthusiasm almost makes we wish I had a few of those nasty buggers

Too funny!

I saw the title of the thread & thought this was about Penfed's quarterly offers! Seriously though, to all that benefit from this, kudos!!! I am interested to see the score changes that will result...Love data

Would this included CA baddies such as Convergent for Directv?

Did not dispute, but looking at CK profile, Convergent collection is not on the profile....

I'm anxiously awaiting this event as well. I have one state tax lien that is 9 years and 6.5 months old on my TU and EQ (EX deleted it on their own last year), only baddie, will be interesting to see if my TU and EQ scores fall in-line with my EX Score of 774. Ran Credit Check Total reports on 6/26 so we'll see what the next 30 days bring. Hopefully I'll get an alert that "your credit report has changed"!

What is to stop businesses developing to sift through public records, get the full and correct information, and sell it back to the credit reporting agencies. Would these reinsertions be considered legit?

I have 2 old tax liens, both are satisfied. Would love to see them off of my reports. All they are showing on the reports are case docket numbers. No name, address, phone number, or social security number.

What is to stop businesses developing to sift through public records, get the full and correct information, and sell it back to the credit reporting agencies. Would these reinsertions be considered legit?

I have 2 old tax liens, both are satisfied. Would love to see them off of my reports. All they are showing on the reports are case docket numbers. No name, address, phone number, or social security number.

thanks for the great biz idea :wave:

I do not rep and warrant this information. I'm just grabbing it from another thread and re-posting it here.

https://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=542787&p=5654217

Several articles I have come across repeat this info...... "During the week of July 10, the credit reporting agencies will remove information that does not meet new minimum standards for identifying the consumer."

Credit Karma update July 2nd still have tax liens on both. Will be calling tu on Monday if they're open for early deletion on ally and ask about the pr. My last two tu baddies.

I had a paid judgement that was supposed to fall of in October. EXP removed it yesterday, and my score changed by-drumroll!-+ 2 points from 642 to 644. Still, glad it is off! It is still on TU, and EQ removed it earlier this year on their own.

Three other negatives on EX; 2 student loan lates from 2012 and 2014 (never defaulted), and a paid/settled CO with PNC from 2013. 67% overall utilization; yes, I need to work on that!