Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Disputing online / time frame

The last post in this topic was posted 1313 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

How long does the CB have if the dispute is done online? Not a free report, was a paid / membership through equifax. (I know, no no online dispute) but I disputed a Judgement I had thinking WTH with July around the corner. It was removed but my dispute is still pending. I also disputed a collection I had on there, since it was only on that one and was easily removed from the others. It's been 33 days now...So from online, is it 30 or 45 days?

Sorry if I'm Hijackng this thread . I have a Dispute I made with TU through the CreditKarma App , it went through. and still shows on the app " TU is investigating your dispute from Aptril 26th 2017. Est Completion date is May 27th 2017"

what steps can I take to move this along ? I'd like to get it resolved at some point.

The one that I am disputing came off my TU report.. then showed up again about 28 days after I disputed it as not mine. I have received nothing in the mail.

Sorry if I'm Hijackng this thread . I have a Dispute I made with TU through the CreditKarma App , it went through. and still shows on the app " TU is investigating your dispute from Aptril 26th 2017. Est Completion date is May 27th 2017"

what steps can I take to move this along ? I'd like to get it resolved at some point.

The one that I am disputing came off my TU report.. then showed up again about 28 days after I disputed it as not mine. I have received nothing in the mail.

NEVER dispute via a third party like credit karma.

use hard copies of your four major consumer credit reports mailed directly to you by the CRAs to base your disputes.

The last post in this topic was posted 1313 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.