Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Has anyone EVER gotten a valid "procedural" respon

The last post in this topic was posted 5882 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

All I get are form letters ("You don't NEED a credit repair company...") generated the day the bureaus recieve my request, and then the now infamous "PREVIOUSLY INVESTIGATED" reports two weeks later.

Has anyone ever gotten a response with the actual details as described in § 611?

And it's not for my lack of clarity, either....

To Whom It May Concern:

2ND REQUEST – 15 DAY NOTICE OF INTENT TO SUE

THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR “REINVESTIGATION” OF THE ACCOUNT IN QUESTION.

DO NOT SIMPLY “REINVESTIGATE” THE ACCOUNT IN QUESTION AND REPORT THOSE RESULTS.

THIS IS A REQUEST FOR DETAILS ON THE PROCEDURE USED TO “VERIFY” THE ACCURACY OF THE ACCOUNT IN QUESTION AS A RESULT OF A PREVIOUS DISPUTE, PURSUANT TO FCRA § 611(a)(6)(:)(iii) “a notice that, if requested by the consumer, a description of the procedure used to determine the accuracy and completeness of the information shall be provided to the consumer by the agency, including the business name and address of any furnisher of information contacted in connection with such information and the telephone number of such furnisher, if reasonably available;”

And yet, "PREVIOUSLY INVESTIGATED" is what I get back. I've gone through the 15 days twice each with all three bureaus in the last 40 days. Is that enough to get it done in court?

Thanks.

Obviously no one else has gotten a PR either.

I never have.

I didn't get the same letter you got though. I got an extremely rude letter, obviously written just for me from a TU affiliate! "Why can't you accept that this is your account?"

Duh, obviously they can't read--I asked for a PR.

The last post in this topic was posted 5882 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.