Sign in to follow this  
yummysbakery

Nfcu cloc

Does this report only if you use it? My cc with them reported ( which I haven't used) but not the cloc.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

Does this report only if you use it? My cc with them reported ( which I haven't used) but not the cloc.

I'm not positive because I threw something on there fairly early on... but I'm pretty sure it will report with no use. As "other" revolving credit.

The CLOC is a different department on a different timeline. They don't follow the same process as the credit card Dept.

Still nothing on my cloc reporting however my cc is reporting as an installment loan on equifax. tu and ex are reporting it correctly. Guess I'll just wait it out and see what happens

Bumping this because I just realized my penfed is not reporting either....coincidence or a problem? As if today neither my Nfcu cloc nor my penfed cc are reporting both which I opened the end if March.

Still nothing on my cloc reporting however my cc is reporting as an installment loan on equifax. tu and ex are reporting it correctly. Guess I'll just wait it out and see what happens

This may warrant a separate thread, however this definitely got my attention. Pulled a new CCT report a few days ago and a bunch of my credit cards were reporting as installment loans, but ONLY on Equifax.....then checked the EQ backdoor and everything was correct.

I assumed this was purely a CCT issue and let's face it, their report formatting SUCKS!! It's so bad I totally ignore the report info on CCT a use them only for the FICO 8 scores. Were you using CCT report info and if not, who were you using that showed the Navy CLOC reporting as an installment on EQ?

I am very curious if we have a major reporting problem with EQ or if this is simply more dysfunction from CCT....

Edited by Rogue

Split file?

How the heck would having a revolving line that is incorrectly reporting as an installment be any indication of a split file? :unsure:

Edited by Rogue

My Penfed LOC and NFCU CLOC both report on all 3 credit bureaus.

I have never used my NFCU CLOC, however that never stopped it from reporting.

I applied for NFCU cc and cloc at the same time and both were instantly approved. However they report with different opening dates by about a month, the cloc has an opened date that is later. This was back in October/November of 2016.