2% Cashback PayPal Credit Card

The last post in this topic was posted 1270 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasnt able to use the PP Biz account so I created a personal PP account using my secondary email address then applied. Wasn't instant, had to call in and verify ID then she submitted app and gave me approval for $5200. Numerous new accounts and about 17 inqs right now. Sync of course pulled TU and I'm at 768 I believe.

Applied with a crapton of inquiries and new accounts and got a $3000 instant approval! Funny thing is I opened a Dicks Sporting Goods $300 limit, TJ Maxx $400 limit and JCPenney card with $900 limit in the past couple months, and none were the Mastercard version. Guess I got lucky on the Paypal card thankfully! Thank you Synchrony!

I also have Paypal credit on the same account with $3300 limit.

Some data points

649 TU score according to Credit Karma

17% Utilization

about 32k Annual income

About 86k in available credit across all my cards

23 inquiries, 15 of them are within the past 12 months.

22 total accounts, 1 is an auto loan and 1 is an unsecured loan, and the rest are credit cards

10 are less then a year old, and 6 of those 10 are less then 6 months old

11 Months AAOA

4mgxDGm.png

Edited by PizzaPowerPunch

Applied with a crapton of inquiries and new accounts and got a $3000 instant approval! Funny thing is I opened a Dicks Sporting Goods $300 limit, TJ Maxx $400 limit and JCPenney card with $900 limit in the past couple months, and none were the Mastercard version. Guess I got lucky on the Paypal card thankfully! Thank you Synchrony!

I also have Paypal credit on the same account with $3300 limit.

Some data points

649 TU score according to Credit Karma

17% Utilization

about 32k Annual income

About 86k in available credit across all my cards

23 inquiries, 15 of them are within the past 12 months.

22 total accounts, 1 is an auto loan and 1 is an unsecured loan, and the rest are credit cards

10 are less then a year old, and 6 of those 10 are less then 6 months old

11 Months AAOA

4mgxDGm.png

CK only gives Fako scores u need to get your Fico scores.

Yup, I know that. Was just giving that as a data point since that was the most convenient score I had access to at the moment.

My Walmart credit card account says my score is 691 as of August 3, 2017, quite a bit higher then the fako score CK gave me.

Fico is normally higher than fako.

Not much different than my Citi Double Cash except I'm sure I'll build a much higher line quicker with Sync. This will make 5 cards with them.

Anyone have a picture of the card interface? Girlfriend and I have a bet whether it's the newer modern interface most their cards use or the older bland American Eagle style.

I got approved 7k for this card, and it will be my main 2% card. I just hope Cap One will finally up their game to 2% soon. I can use the Visa for Costco. For now, my Alliant 2% will do.

Edited by L B

Anyone have a picture of the card interface? Girlfriend and I have a bet whether it's the newer modern interface most their cards use or the older bland American Eagle style.

It looks like Amazon. My Walmart recently updated to this interface as well.

It looks like Amazon. My Walmart recently updated to this interface as well.

Thats good to know since I'm fond of their Amazon interface. Just got my card today and activated it over the phone. I feel like an salamander but I don't see where to login for the card interface! I logged into my PayPal account and dont see any mention there either. lol

The last post in this topic was posted 1270 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.