What did you get in the email today?

credit_help

• Notification that daughter is added as Authorized User on my Cap 1 Account

Notification from WalletHub that I have a TU update, and my score has gone up 39 points due to a late payment getting removed on my mortgage. 635.

Notification from Chase that someone has withdrawn over my alert limit from an ATM and that if it's not me I need to click the link immediately. Never mind I have no accounts with Chase. :huh:

• Notification from WalletHub that I have a TU update, and my score has gone up 39 points due to a late payment getting removed on my mortgage. 635.
  • Notification from Chase that someone has withdrawn over my alert limit from an ATM and that if it's not me I need to click the link immediately. Never mind I have no accounts with Chase. :huh:

Sounds like the Chase email is as fake as that WalletHub skore.

• Notification from WalletHub that I have a TU update, and my score has gone up 39 points due to a late payment getting removed on my mortgage. 635.
  • Notification from Chase that someone has withdrawn over my alert limit from an ATM and that if it's not me I need to click the link immediately. Never mind I have no accounts with Chase. :huh:
Hopefully there is as much jump in real FICO score.

No doubt. FAKO apparently back down 31 of those 39 points today. Still a 8 point gain though. LOL!!!