What did you get in the email today?

Oops. 

The available balance on PERSONAL CHECKING/SAVINGS ACCOUNT ending in XXXX has dropped below $100.

And this isn't just an extra checking account at one of those awful kredit younyuns you people told me to join.

This is household checking.  👀

VKczlpq.png 

But when I logged in around 3:45 am I noticed that they had not yet processed today's payroll DD. 

This will resolve itself when all of the transactions are processed and re-sequenced so the deposits actually post before the withdrawals.

This is as close as I've come in a long time to becoming an overdraft victim.

Edited by cv91915

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any site suggesting someone apply for Fingerhut should immediately be disregarded as it tells you that there are no standards for what they will pimp out...pre-approved from them means even the dead p

Messenger, but probably the best thing I've gotten in years - my cousin commented on a picture I shared via Messenger, and I saw a message from her I missed.   It was a picture of me and my

Experian alert that my Experian FICO score increased to 795.

1 hour ago, brainchasm said:

Ha!  Something something, never believing another would do that which you cannot conceive doing yourself, something something.

Completely unrelated, but you just triggered my biennial urge to beg @MarvBear to unhide the infamous scoundrels thread.

• Admin
1 hour ago, cv91915 said:

Completely unrelated, but you just triggered my biennial urge to beg @MarvBear to unhide the infamous scoundrels thread.

I don't even remember that one.   You will have to give me more to go on to search for.

9 minutes ago, MarvBear said:

I don't even remember that one.   You will have to give me more to go on to search for.

From what I recall someone wrote a lengthy post about some kind of debt incurred at a college, perhaps it was dues that a sorority was trying to collect.

She kept calling them scoundrels, but no one agreed with any of the points she was making.  I don't remember it being particularly uncivil, but eventually I think breeze :angel: put the thread out of its misery.

After much past dismay with a Discovery secured card they finally sent me the graduation email.

The account is 4 1/2 years old. I was gonna close it a while back and then just sock drawered it instead.

Now I guess I will keep it forever...

Because you've shown responsible account management, you're getting your security deposit back.

Based on how you have chosen to receive your deposit back (ACH or check):

Your security deposit will be returned by check in the mail within 5-7 business days, or

Your security deposit will be returned via ACH to the selected account in 1-3 business days

Your new credit limit is $2,700.00, and your cash line has remained unchanged.

22 hours ago, centex said:

'grats

Does that also represent a CLI for you?

Yes ma'am. From $2500 to $2700.

As much as a pain as they were with 4506 request and taking so long to graduated I am positive 

this card was very crucial in my rebuild. I will keep it around and see if it grows more. Even if it is

only to buy a tank of gas once every few months instead of never using it. :P

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By MarvBear
      REMINDER!
      Account Status 05 (Account transferred)
      to become obsolete for reporting
      Effective April 2022

As noted within Exhibit 4 (Account Status Codes) in the Credit Reporting Resource Guide (CRRG®) since 2020, Account Status 05 (Account Transferred) will become obsolete for reporting in April 2022.

Refer to the Transferred category within Exhibit 6 for a list of Special Comment Codes that should be used instead of Account Status 05. Refer to Frequently Asked Question & Answer 46 for guidance on reporting transferred accounts, and to Frequently Asked Question & Answer 47 for guidance on reporting sold accounts.

All guidance that relates to accounts being transferred or sold has previously been updated to advise that the Account Status should be reported as of the time of transfer or sale so no further updates will be made to existing CRRG® FAQs (46 & 47) as a result Account Status 05 being retired.

The Metro 2® Task Force recommends that data furnishers transition away from reporting Account Status 05 as soon as possible.

If there are any questions, please e-mail metro2info@cdiaonline.org.

Thank you,
      CDIA and Metro 2® Task Force

Metro 2® Webinar:
      Retirement of Account Status 05 (Transferred)
      Dec. 8, 2021 @ 2pm ET

Join us Dec 8, 2021 for the Metro 2® Webinar: Retirement of Account Status 05 (Transferred). Developed in collaboration with the Metro 2® Format Task Force, which includes experienced representatives from Equifax, Experian, Innovis, and TransUnion, this webinar will discuss how accounts that are transferred internally or to a servicer should be reported, as reflected in the 2021 Credit Reporting Resource Guide®.

The reporting of accurate data is an essential obligation of data furnishers under the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Account Status 05 will be retired for Credit Reporting in April 2022.

Presented by Pat Dubie, Training Consultant at Consumer Data Industry Association, this webinar will focus on the following discussion topics as they pertain to transferred accounts:

·     Use of the L1 Segment to identify the Identification Number and/or Account Number Change
      ·     Use of Special Comment Codes to identify the “transferred’ condition
      ·     FAQ #46

Duration: 45 minutes
      Cost: $245 per registration (incl. up to 5 individual participants login)

Your registration includes:
      ·   Access to the scheduled webinar and all handout materials
      ·   An audio re-play file of the event accessible online for up to one year, which can be shared internally with your team
      ·   Free download of the latest version of the Credit Reporting Resource Guide® (CRRG®)
      ·   The webinar is a single sign-on experience. 

Register Today!

If you can't join us for one of the scheduled webinars, you may register for the on-demand replay of this event. The on-demand replay as well as the handout material will be emailed to you approximately 48 hours after the purchase.

To view CDIA's Metro 2® attendance policy, please click here. 

Legal Disclaimer: CDIA's teleseminars are educational in nature and do not represent legal advice. If you need legal advice, consult an attorney in your jurisdiction.
    • By Simon3
      can any one tell me which bureaus does the Wells Fargo Business Platinum card report to
    • By MarvBear
      CARES+Act+Post-Accommodation+Reporting+Guidance.pdf

I have no idea if this will be of assistance to anyone.  It's full of links that are accessible.

Happy reading.
    • By iadorebunnies
      Any explanation would be great. I thought to list a series of events would be better than some long paragraph. I have pics and proof for all events below. 

Mid May: Ordered Vehicle (checked credit score showing 730 at the time)

June 7: Toyota Financial Services received payment for old lease

June 12: TFS closed account

June 30: TFS reported to the credit bureau account closed on June 12

Friday July 9: Credit was pulled by dealer (first of knowing of outstanding balance on a said closed account)Was able to get bumped to a Tier 2. (Nothing was reported nor sent to me that I had an outstanding balance)

Monday July 12: called Transunion because their score was what was pulled that hurt the deal. Transunion said that they show nothing of delinquency on my report AND show no history of it being removed nor it ever being on there in the first place.

Evening July 12: called Experian because no other apps were showing a tier 3 credit score. They also said they had no history of it ever being on my report. (Talked to about five differnent people) They put me on a callback list to speak to a supervisor. Associate had said supervisor was in a meeting and would call back.

July 13: Called Experian again to figure what happened. Received notifications that my credit score had increased 66 points and delinquency was removed notifications on Experian app. (No certainty that it was removed from report because they said there’s nothing bad on my report. I guess I take their word for it??)

Evening July 13: received a notifications from credit apps that Toyota Motor Credit has reported positive activity on a outstanding loan balance. Loan paid.

July 14: Called TFS to request document to cross reference dates.

July 16: Called TFS to speak to Toyota Motor Credit. Turns out there’s no one to speak to in that department. It’s the same as calling TFS. Called Experian again to ask why they are just now reflecting on my credit that I had an outstanding balance that was just closed on July 13 not what TFS sent which states that it was closed in June 12. Experian had told me that the account was closed in June but when I explained to them that’s not what I’m seeing in my emails and notifications, they became combative and hung up on me. No one can tell me how and why on July 9, a inaccurate mistake cost me money and no one can send me my credit report to verify that there’s no delinquency. TFS agree that someone dropped the ball (but not them) and is willing to send any and all reports they have on my accounts. All credit bureaus has yet to send me to any documentation of removal of alleged delinquency and I will never know what happen on July 9th that cost me money. I’m paying more than I should and I could’ve been out of $1k(nonrefundable deposit to order vehicle) because I will not sign a tier 3 deal. Who knows how long I would’ve been without a car in this market if that were true.
    • By MBgratitude
      Hello,

Does anyone know either by experience or with a good degree of certainty if American Express (AMEX) will decline card membership if you have ever filed bankruptcy against them? I have read somewhere that they keep a permanent “barred from membership list”.

Is this right, no. However, as you probably know a financial institution may choose to do business with whomever they choose (a rather broad definition). I have read that even if an American Express account has been fully-discharged by a successfully complete bankruptcy case, they will no longer choose to do business with you.

The reason I am asking is twenty years ago, I listed them as a creditor in my Chapter 7 bankruptcy case. I would like to apply for membership in the future when my current FICO is a bit stronger. However, I do not want to burn a hard-inquiry only for it to be declined.

I apologize if I am not posting in the correct area. Thank you.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Iamjahpoe

Important Information

Guidelines