What did you get in the email today?

credit_help

ūüÜí

I'm relieved that I don't have to try to squeeze in a quick trip to Greece in July as planned, rather than forfeit 4 systemwide upgrades that were going to expire at the end of next month.

More time to use your benefits 
To ensure you receive the benefits of your membership, we’re extending systemwide upgrades through July 31, 2022.

4 hours ago, hdporter said:

Admittedly, I'm really out of it today.  But I'm clueless here. ???  (I don't think you're flagging caps usage.)

Counting Crows is one band.  

Not several crows that can count.

14 mo 0% bt offers on my Barclays Arrival and Ring cards, 3% fee.  Option for checking ACH deposit.

This joins an earlier 12 mo offer on my Barclays Aviator (AA).  I'm thrilled to see that some banks are improving their offers.  If they drop the fee back to 2%, I'll be humming "Happy Days are Here Again" ;)

Maybe Chase will take notice and lighten up ...

This is the quarterly notification to inform you that AmazonSmile has made a charitable donation to the charity you’ve selected, International Arcade Museum Library, in the amount of $110.64 as a result of qualifying purchases made by customers who have selected this charity.

4 hours ago, MP80 said:

Dang. Both Navy and PenFed Statements closed after receiving the credit cards for just three days.

k3nXj2h.png

QqqeiPv.png

Reminds me of those bank accounts where you get your direct deposit from work "two days early."

Good lord.  :lol:  

This morning you received an email with an incorrect subject line that said: Light up the sky with a $500 gift card. 

The correct offer is for a $500 closing credit and not a gift card. We apologize for the confusion.

To learn more about this special offer, please visit https://www.penfed.org/july4offer or call us at 1-800-970-7766.

Once again, we are sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

Thank you,
The PenFed Team

$375.89 voucher from American Airlines for my ill-advised attempt in February to connect in Dallas while they were having a winter storm.

I got to Dallas but they couldn't get me to Mudland, so after several hours of disappearing options they returned me to San Diego where I'd started.

I put in the refund request after a ConciergeKey agent who was working the EP desk taught me the term "trip in vain," while she was helping me with my second trip in vain this year, a couple of weeks ago.

14 hours ago, cv91915 said:

Good lord.  :lol:  

This morning you received an email with an incorrect subject line that said: Light up the sky with a $500 gift card. 

The correct offer is for a $500 closing credit and not a gift card. We apologize for the confusion.

To learn more about this special offer, please visit https://www.penfed.org/july4offer or call us at 1-800-970-7766.

Thank you,
The PenFed Team

Now’s the perfect time to apply for a new home purchase or refinance. In addition to saving with a great low rate, you’ll also earn a $500 Closing Credit when you submit your application on or before July 7th.

It’s just our way of celebrating life, liberty, and the pursuit of happy homes.

"This morning you received an email with an incorrect subject line that said: Light up the sky with a $500 gift card."

"The correct offer is for a $500 closing credit and not a gift card. We apologize for the confusion."

Thank you,
The PenFed Team

Edited by MP80

• 3 weeks later...

Citi wants me to product change my AA MileUp card to the platinum. NOPE. 

I closed my AA platinum a couple of months ago. I guess they are disappointed they didn’t get a chance to charge me an AF. 

PennFedd is undergoing a digital transformation, and will soon make it even less convenient to log in.

We are working hard to improve our Digital Banking Experience with you in mind! Over the next few weeks, you will see a new login page that will better protect your personal and financial information. 

As part of this Online Banking Transformation, we'll be rolling out:

Bullet Point   A faster 2-step login process

Bullet Point   Multi-factor authentication using a one-time passcode

Amazon refuses to arbitrate moving forward:

Not really credit related.

One of our updates involves how disputes are resolved between you and Amazon. Previously, our Conditions of Use set out an arbitration process for those disputes. Our updated Conditions of Use provides for dispute resolution by the courts.

Edited by pandmel

NASA wants to give me an 8.9% BT for life, but they sell it as being 'no fee.' 

I like the no fee part, not that I have a balance to transfer, but why would I want an insanely high rate when it doesn't save anything of note compared to a few other low APR cards.  If I really needed to carry a balance, I would hide it on the old BankAtlantic Biz Card that is at 9.74% and doesn't report to bureaus...

If NASA really wanted to be competitive, they would have advertised it at around 4.49% and no fee...and they would STILL have been making money. 

Looks like I'm getting a new bag...

Unfortunately, we are unable to repair your product. Please reach out to our Consumer Affairs department at info@tumi.com in order to receive clarity on why we could not repair your product and options that are available to you.

Kind Regards,

tumi-logo-cp.png

TUMI After Sales Service Team

On 7/20/2021 at 8:43 AM, cv91915 said:

Looks like I'm getting a new bag...

Unfortunately, we are unable to repair your product. Please reach out to our Consumer Affairs department at info@tumi.com in order to receive clarity on why we could not repair your product and options that are available to you.

Kind Regards,

tumi-logo-cp.png

TUMI After Sales Service Team

They're giving me a gift card for the full retail value of my laptop bag toward a replacement.

There are two that I'm considering, and they're +$50 and +$150.  

I'm going to pick one out in person at the Fashion Valley store on Friday.