What did you get in the email today?

credit_help

6 hours ago, hegemony said:

warning from Alliant that savings rates are in flux. I can only imagine what will happen to alliant's savings APY next month

If you call in, could you please check on the mortgage application we submitted in May of 2014?  

They told us a 30-day close would be no problem, but we are approaching the point now where we may need to go elsewhere.

A blanket email went out to the apartment residents with some clarification in regards to the NC government stopping evictions.

Evictions already in process will resume on April 17th unless the government extends it further.

For those that are in a position to pay in full as usual, we are in process of tweaking our online payment portal to except payments early, prior to the 1st of the month. Only full rent payments will be accepted. The online portal will not allow you to make a payment that is less or more than what you owe.

E-mail from the IRS that the "filing date deadline" has been extended:

Tax Day now July 15: Treasury, IRS extend filing deadline and federal tax payments regardless of amount owed

WASHINGTON – The Treasury Department and Internal Revenue Service announced today that the federal income tax filing due date is automatically extended from April 15, 2020, to July 15, 2020.

Taxpayers can also defer federal income tax payments due on April 15, 2020, to July 15, 2020, without penalties and interest, regardless of the amount owed. This deferment applies to all taxpayers, including individuals, trusts and estates, corporations and other non-corporate tax filers as well as those who pay self-employment tax.

Taxpayers do not need to file any additional forms or call the IRS to qualify for this automatic federal tax filing and payment relief.  Individual taxpayers who need additional time to file beyond the July 15 deadline, can request a filing extension by filing Form 4868 through their tax professional, tax software or using the Free File link on IRS.gov. Businesses who need additional time must file Form 7004.

The IRS urges taxpayers who are due a refund to file as soon as possible. Most tax refunds are still being issued within 21 days. 

You can now make larger mobile deposits

The mobile deposit limits on your account ending in XXXX have increased. You can now make mobile deposits up to $5,000 per day with a 30-day rolling limit of $15,000. 

You don't need to do anything 
These higher limits are available immediately in the Wells Fargo Mobile® app.* 

If you'd like to make a mobile deposit now, sign on to the app and select Deposit Checks. 

Questions? 
If you have questions, we're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-866-863-6762. 

Thank you for banking with Wells Fargo. 

Wells Fargo Online Customer Service

Dear Valued Guest,

We are writing to let you know that some of your information may have been accessed without authorization. We are sorry that this occurred, and this message explains what happened, how we can assist you, and steps you can take

love,

Marriot

Going through some email across the past few days, I found an offer from Regions that I was approved for a loan of up to $50K at rates as low as 5.98%.  Fine print included a requirement to actually go to a branch if I needed/wanted anything over $35K.  I would need to go through their basic form to see what rates would apply.   I was not interested enough in paying six percent to waste the few minutes of time...

Reading fine print further, it appears that some will be shuttled off to Web Bank or Avant for the lending needs...so I am not sure what percentage of the loans are actually being serviced by Regions itself. 

GSAPPLE:

You can use your Apple Card number on apps and websites where Apple Pay is not accepted yet — or for the times you need to provide a card number over the phone.

Here's how to find your Apple Card number, expiration date, and security code.

1. Open the Wallet app  on your iPhone and tap Apple Card.
  2. Tap the more button .
  3. Tap Card Information.
  4. Authenticate with Face ID, Touch ID, or passcode

Edited by hegemony

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By layen850
      U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Visa® Business Card
      Approved
      Experian
      Southern California
      Apped 12/20/21-12/27/21
    • By Sweethomemov
      I have been searching High and low trying to find who Pep Boys Commercial Net 30 account report to, but  it seems that i can only find one forum speaking about them. and the information provided on the forum is not very clear so hopefully someone can help provide what i the right answer

Thanks in advance
    • By MarvBear
      REMINDER!
      Account Status 05 (Account transferred)
      to become obsolete for reporting
      Effective April 2022

As noted within Exhibit 4 (Account Status Codes) in the Credit Reporting Resource Guide (CRRG®) since 2020, Account Status 05 (Account Transferred) will become obsolete for reporting in April 2022.

Refer to the Transferred category within Exhibit 6 for a list of Special Comment Codes that should be used instead of Account Status 05. Refer to Frequently Asked Question & Answer 46 for guidance on reporting transferred accounts, and to Frequently Asked Question & Answer 47 for guidance on reporting sold accounts.

All guidance that relates to accounts being transferred or sold has previously been updated to advise that the Account Status should be reported as of the time of transfer or sale so no further updates will be made to existing CRRG® FAQs (46 & 47) as a result Account Status 05 being retired.

The Metro 2® Task Force recommends that data furnishers transition away from reporting Account Status 05 as soon as possible.

If there are any questions, please e-mail metro2info@cdiaonline.org.

Thank you,
      CDIA and Metro 2® Task Force

Metro 2® Webinar:
      Retirement of Account Status 05 (Transferred)
      Dec. 8, 2021 @ 2pm ET

Join us Dec 8, 2021 for the Metro 2® Webinar: Retirement of Account Status 05 (Transferred). Developed in collaboration with the Metro 2® Format Task Force, which includes experienced representatives from Equifax, Experian, Innovis, and TransUnion, this webinar will discuss how accounts that are transferred internally or to a servicer should be reported, as reflected in the 2021 Credit Reporting Resource Guide®.

The reporting of accurate data is an essential obligation of data furnishers under the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Account Status 05 will be retired for Credit Reporting in April 2022.

Presented by Pat Dubie, Training Consultant at Consumer Data Industry Association, this webinar will focus on the following discussion topics as they pertain to transferred accounts:

·     Use of the L1 Segment to identify the Identification Number and/or Account Number Change
      ·     Use of Special Comment Codes to identify the “transferred’ condition
      ·     FAQ #46

Duration: 45 minutes
      Cost: $245 per registration (incl. up to 5 individual participants login)

Your registration includes:
      ·   Access to the scheduled webinar and all handout materials
      ·   An audio re-play file of the event accessible online for up to one year, which can be shared internally with your team
      ·   Free download of the latest version of the Credit Reporting Resource Guide® (CRRG®)
      ·   The webinar is a single sign-on experience. 

Register Today!

If you can't join us for one of the scheduled webinars, you may register for the on-demand replay of this event. The on-demand replay as well as the handout material will be emailed to you approximately 48 hours after the purchase.

To view CDIA's Metro 2® attendance policy, please click here. 

Legal Disclaimer: CDIA's teleseminars are educational in nature and do not represent legal advice. If you need legal advice, consult an attorney in your jurisdiction.
    • By Simon3
      can any one tell me which bureaus does the Wells Fargo Business Platinum card report to
    • By MarvBear
      CARES+Act+Post-Accommodation+Reporting+Guidance.pdf

I have no idea if this will be of assistance to anyone.  It's full of links that are accessible.

Happy reading.

Important Information

Guidelines