credit_help

What did you get in the email today?

Yet ANOTHER 'reminder' from Upgrade that they still want documents from me...those bastards don't take a hint. 

Penfed asking for docs I applied for a 2k ploc.

Like seriously.

I got denied for a cc EQ FICO9 767.

Too many accounts applied and approved for lately I guess.

Penfed is becoming a pain in butt.

2 hours ago, althes said:

Penfed asking for docs I applied for a 2k ploc.

Like seriously.

I got denied for a cc EQ FICO9 767.

Too many accounts applied and approved for lately I guess.

Penfed is becoming a pain in butt.

Penfed can do that if they want...

Lending Tree keeps wanting me to get a loan.

Your credit card payment is due soon

Account ending in: XXXX
Due date: Nov 13, 2019
Minimum payment due: $35.00 
Statement balance as of Nov 3, 2019: $0.00 

You're enrolled in automatic payments. We'll pay the amount you scheduled from your account.   

Go to accounts; https://www.chase.com

©2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co.

1 hour ago, cv91915 said:

You're enrolled in automatic payments. We'll pay the amount you scheduled from your account.   

Took me a minute, but I now realize that you're flagging a minimum due w/ no statement balance.  How TF does that happen?

1 hour ago, hdporter said:

Took me a minute, but I now realize that you're flagging a minimum due w/ no statement balance.  How TF does that happen?

1 hour ago, cv91915 said:

chase sent me the same alert even though I PIF two weeks ago.

The idjits at Upgrade need an upgrade to their IQ....they STILL haven't taken the hint that I am not allowing them to stick their head up the fiscal hindquarters...

7 hours ago, hdporter said:

I'm being slow today ... Stmt Date of Nov 3, with Due Date of Nov 10?? 

I have 3 Chase cards that billed in October; all 3 require a payment within 28 days of the statement date, not 10.  A reminder that suggests you only have a 10-day grace period seems pretty messed up.

18 hours ago, hdporter said:

I'm being slow today ... Stmt Date of Nov 3, with Due Date of Nov 10?? 

I have 3 Chase cards that billed in October; all 3 require a payment within 28 days of the statement date, not 10.  A reminder that suggests you only have a 10-day grace period seems pretty messed up.

I am guessing that the email was not sent when the statement cut but rather is along the lines of the same ten-day reminder that Juniper does on a the biz account...in other words, as of November 3rd, the statement balance was $xx.yy, not that the statement cut that day...

18 hours ago, centex said:

The idjits at Upgrade need an upgrade to their IQ....they STILL haven't taken the hint that I am not allowing them to stick their head up the fiscal hindquarters...

I'm glad those losers rejected me. they sent me a post-denial spam email with a link to some credit monitoring site they recommend for me to improve my credit and reapply in the future.

9 hours ago, hegemony said:

I'm glad those losers rejected me. they sent me a post-denial spam email with a link to some credit monitoring site they recommend for me to improve my credit and reapply in the future.

With a best installment rate of 7.99% (recently reduced to 6.98%) plus a minimum 1.5% origination fee, Upgrade can't come close to touching the likes of Lightstream (Suntrust), with whom I've taken a couple of very attractive installment loans.  Absolutely no incentive to follow through on their invitations to apply.

American Airlines sent me an offer to lock in Platinum Pro status for 2020 for a one-time payment of either $925 or 92,500 miles.

But to get to Platinum Pro the old-fashioned way I'd only have to spend $642 more on airfare this year.

w22F9CI.png

Beyond that, I've already booked enough air travel for the rest of 2019 to hit >15,000 EQDs and >100,000 EQMs to re-qualify for Executive Platinum.

Edited by cv91915

On 11/7/2019 at 5:18 PM, cv91915 said:

American Airlines sent me an offer to lock in Platinum Pro status for 2020 for a one-time payment of either $925 or 92,500 miles.

But to get to Platinum Pro the old-fashioned way I'd only have to spend $642 more on airfare this year.

Beyond that, I've already booked enough air travel for the rest of 2019 to hit >15,000 EQDs and >100,000 EQMs to re-qualify for Executive Platinum.

Last year I quickly categorized those emails as essentially communicating, "You better get on the stick and fly some more or else you're going to have to re-qualify your status through a REALLY SUCKY offer like THIS ONE!!"

Email from DCU (actually, this was Friday am) notifying me that they've approved the bump up in our HELOC sufficient to tap it for a 20% down payment on our new Boston (South Shore) home.  A mortgage pre-approval in next on the slate.

Notable is that we submitted the application on Fri Nov 1 and were advised because of heavy processing loads, we should expect a response in 3-4 weeks.  Thrilled to have the approval in hand after just 1 week!!

We've spent considerable time these last 3 days touring houses and have narrowed our selection to 1 favorite (which we're returning for a 2nd walkthrough this am).  We've identified 2 strong back-up selections.  Will likely bid on the 1st Monday or Tuesday.

I very much hope that upon returning to Atlanta Monday I can take at least a couple of hours soon to try and get my head to stop spinning!!

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 6:31 AM, hdporter said:

There's a big shortage of competent programmers. Shows up all over the place.

On 11/4/2019 at 10:32 AM, hegemony said:

They did FINALLY seem to get the hint...sent me an email advising that my app was closed.  But, I AM welcome to reapply.

Now it is the idjits at Marcus/GoldmanSucks that don't seem to grasp I have no interest in their over-inflated APR.  No demands for documents from them, I just have to click the ACCEPT button for the privilege of paying ~11% across three years on a small (~$20K) loan.  Don't need the money and definitely don't need a tradeline showing with an insane interest rate attached to the account... 

Is there still a market for red hot TeleAction?

Regardless, the service should be described as a "24-hour automated telephone credit-unioning service..."

KZ9NLly.jpg

Edited by cv91915

A heartbreaking email from PenFed stating that the pre-approval they sent yesterday was, in fact, nothing but Jive.  

Edited by pacemaker67

Sent: Friday, November 29, 2019 1:02 AM

To: Stacey xxxxx

Subject: RE-PLY ASAP

2-Million do.nation made  to you. Contact …...:rofl:

As if I'd ever go back to Puerto Rico.

Or the Caribbean.

🤮

LDX0QHb.jpg