credit_help

What did you get in the email today?

Synchrony is telling me to share the love by adding a AU to my Crate & Barrel MC.

Miss Saigon is Now On Sale

(Tied with Evita for the most insufferable musical I've ever seen.)

BofA survey. Penfed asked why I haven't cash the $25,000 pre-approved check in lieu of time-sensitive material.

Plus, the repetitive offer from Amex, Cap One, and Disco driving me you know what.  :lol:

US Bank offer for free trades for checking accounts customers. I closed my checking account 10 days ago. :-)

Introducing 100 free trades for Gold checking customers

Top five reasons to invest at usbank.com
Exclusively offered by U.S. Bancorp Investments
5. Manage your banking and investment accounts in one place.
4. Confidence knowing our investment experts have your back.
3. Access 24/7 to a live person whenever you need help.
2. Options for new or experienced investors.
1. 100 free trades per year in a U.S. Bancorp Investments self-directed brokerage account that’s enrolled in e-delivery. You qualify with your Gold Checking package² from our affiliate U.S. Bank. Standard trade fee is $4.95.

It must be pre-approval season at credit unions... in the past couple of weeks I've gotten:

Schools Financial CU: Auto loan up to $50K and CC CL of $7500

Patelco: CC CL of $15K

NFCU: Auto loan up to $50K, bal xfer offer 1.99% for 12 months

PenFed: endless personal loan offers

THE CARMA LOVES ME TODAY DO YOU THINK I CAN GET APPROVED FOR THE BAR CLAYS PLUS CARD I HEERE ITS AN AWESOME WAY TO EARN MILES THAT NO AIRLINE EXCEPTS THANKS IN DVANCE.

KOC1sbW.jpg

On 5/12/2019 at 4:20 PM, cv91915 said:

THE CARMA LOVES ME TODAY DO YOU THINK I CAN GET APPROVED FOR THE BAR CLAYS PLUS CARD I HEERE ITS AN AWESOME WAY TO EARN MILES THAT NO AIRLINE EXCEPTS THANKS IN DVANCE.

KOC1sbW.jpg

IT DOESNT SEEM LIKE CARMA AND SESASAME TALK TO EACH OTHER?  WHY WOULD SESAME THINK WE HAVE 30 YEARS LEFT WHEN CRAMA CAN SEE HOW AWESOME WE ARE DOING

WHEN I APPLY FOR A CAR LOAN CAN I HAVE NEW CRDITORS TALK TO CARMA INSTEAD OF SASAME SO THEY DONT SEE THIS???  I STARTED CRYING WHEN I LOGGED IN TO THE SASAME  😥

fpHARAb.png

ALSO DOES THIS LOOK HIGH FOR INCOME TO DEBT RADIO DO YOU THINK ROOMS TO GO WILL APPROVE US FOR A NEW COFFEE TABLE

Uu0zf6N.png

SORRY FOR ALL OF THE QESTIONS

member satisfaction survey from DCU that renders the following error on each page of questions

Sorry, an unexpected error occurred. B.cege8d.jw0xc3t0

use your Alliant Cashback Visa® Signature credit card to pay a qualifying bill – think insurance, cell phone, childcare – three months in a row between June 1 and August 31, and you’ll get $10 in cashback rewards.

holy cow the must think members are too stupid to read

In order to receive a $10 cash back reward, the billed transactions must qualify under 2 sets of criteria: paying your bill 3 months in a row (one transaction in June, one in July, and one in August) with your Alliant Cashback Visa Signature Card AND each billed transaction must have the qualifying merchant code.

The following merchant codes apply towards this offer: cable internet and streaming services 4899; insurance 6300; cell phone 4814, electric, gas, sanitary, & water 4900; child care 8351; gym membership 7997. Transactions from other merchants do not apply and we do not control how merchants are categorized. We do not evaluate whether merchants correctly identify and bill transactions; however we do reserve the right to determine which transactions qualify for the bonus rewards offers.

An example of qualifying for a $10 cash back bonus: You pay your cell phone bill in June, July, and August using your Alliant Cashback Visa Signature Card. Your cell phone bill company uses MCC code 4814.

An example of not qualifying for the $10 cash back bonus: You pay your cell phone bill in June and August using your Alliant Cashback Visa Signature Card but NOT July. Your cell phone bill company uses MCC code 4814.

An example of not qualifying for the $10 cash back bonus: You pay your cell phone bill twice in June and once in August using your Alliant Cashback Visa Signature Card. You paid nothing in July. Your cell phone bill company uses MCC code 4814.

An example of not qualifying for a $10 cash back bonus: You pay your cell phone bill in June, July, August using your Alliant Cashback Visa Signature Card. Your cell phone bill company does NOT use MCC code 4814.

You can earn multiple $10 cash back bonuses as long as both qualifying criteria are met per bill.

so pay $1 toward as many of these bills for three months :)

use your Alliant Cashback Visa Signature credit card to pay a qualifying bill – think insurance, cell phone, childcare – three months in a row between June 1 and August 31, and you’ll get $10 in cashback rewards.

holy cow the must think members are too stupid to read 

I did not receive this email offer from Alliant CU.

SkyMiles dining telling me I'm one dine away from having VIP status for all of 2020.

54 minutes ago, credit_help said:

I got the same yesterday. LinkedIn as well.

marketing masquerading as consumer outreach

Save $10 at Amazon.com

When you make Discover® your default payment.

Simply click above by 7/1/19 and follow the three quick steps to set your Discover card as default on Amazon.com.
You'll get $10 off your next eligible Discover card purchase at Amazon.com made by September 30, 2019 or while supplies last. Restrictions apply, see below for details.
Edited by cv91915