Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

What did you get in the email today?

Just received an invitation to apply for a MasterCard Luxury Black Card, but compared to my CSR it doesn't seem like it's worth the AF. Also, an invitation to apply for a Citi AA Platinum Select, 55k points for $4k spend in 4mos and a bonus of 10K point for $12k spend in a year.

Happy Birthday (yesterday) :)

Thanks, very much

PayPal telling me i have been selected to apply for PayPal credit offered thru Comenity. :angry:

Comenity sent you that, just so they could humble you after the CLI you got with BofA. LOL.

PayPal telling me i have been selected to apply for PayPal credit offered thru Comenity. :angry:

Comenity sent you that, just so they could humble you after the CLI you got with BofA. LOL.
lol

Get 500,000 Hilton Honors points when you become a Hilton Grand Vacations Owner.

Just another fuq'n timeshare.

I got an urgent message from Chase that there have been several attempts to access my account from multiple locations and I need to click the link right away to change my password. Never mind I have no accounts of any kind with Chase... :search:

sounds like you may have and ID theft going on - pull a hard copy of your reports

I got an urgent message from Chase that there have been several attempts to access my account from multiple locations and I need to click the link right away to change my password. Never mind I have no accounts of any kind with Chase... :search:

read my pinned topic in the ID Theft Forum,

Fire off a FACTA letter or email to Chase Fraud Dept regarding that message, and reiterate you have no Chase account, please send all relevant information pursuant to FACTA

https://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=467092

sounds like you may have and ID theft going on - pull a hard copy of your reports

Fire off a FACTA letter or email to Chase Fraud Dept regarding that message, and reiterate you have no Chase account, please send all relevant information pursuant to FACTA

I'll take a look but I'm nearly positive it's not actually from Chase, being as it has the "click here to change your account" button. Likely phishing attempt since most places won't ask you to click a link in an email for this sort of thing.

I'll take a look but I'm nearly positive it's not actually from Chase, being as it has the "click here to change your account" button. Likely phishing attempt since most places won't ask you to click a link in an email for this sort of thing.

probably right with that - Forward the email to Chase Fraud Dept anyway

abuse@chase.com

Endless barrage of emails from Williams Sonoma telling me 20% off and free shipping ends tomorrow.

Discover: Our Identity Theft Protection is just $15/month. Compare Now.

Citi for Costco Anywhere Card: Happy Anniversary from your Citi team!

US Bank: Let your bills pay you back with the U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature Card

Electric co asking to conserve energy

Please help conserve electricity tomorrow

Tomorrow could be a high demand day on the electric grid.

Please help us lighten the load by reducing your electricity usage tomorrow from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM.

Thank you for doing your part to help manage the electricity demand and to ensure capacity for everyone in your community.

AmEx:
We've made an exciting update to your Purchase Protection Card benefit. We encourage you to read this notice and file it for future reference.

Purchase Protection¹ is provided to you as a benefit of Card Membership at no additional charge when a purchase is made with your eligible Card. For claims submitted to us on or after August 1, 2018, the coverage duration on eligible purchases will be increased from 90 days to 120 days*.

To learn more about other benefits that may be available to you as a part of your Card Membership, please visit americanexpress.com/benefitsguide.