Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

What did you get in the email today?

I got email to apply for usaa I have a savings with them...

Why do you have a savings account with them?

moDprfs.png

moDprfs.png

Idk that was years ago when I was gonna open an account with them.. just never closed it

Idk that was years ago when I was gonna open an account with them.. just never closed it

I have a few of those too.

I qualify military and its free had it 6 years so if not hurting why bother closing I might start using it tho... actually forgot until they sent a statement lol Edited by cj123

I qualify military and its free had it 6 years so if not hurting why bother closing I might start using it tho... actually forgot until they sent a statement lol

I just checked and I also have a USAA savings account. And a checking account.

:lol:

I qualify military and its free had it 6 years so if not hurting why bother closing I might start using it tho... actually forgot until they sent a statement lol

:lol:

😆 lol

Why do you have savings and checking accounts with them if they are mediocre? Hoarding?

They have a few decent products: insurance and credit cards which non-military members don't qualify for.

Williams Sonoma reminding me for the tenth time, that their 20% off sale end tonight.

CVS pushing allergy meds

Why do you have savings and checking accounts with them if they are mediocre? Hoarding?

They have a few decent products: insurance and credit cards which non-military members don't qualify for.

I forgot about the account but get a statement to remind me and its free as for the insurance the rate is too high and I dont need anymore credit Im trying to reduce cards ... maybe in future as a 0% balance transfer!

Jcp sale for Memorial Day..

I opened the savings account to become a customer so I could use their daily puller for B*.Yes, it's been a while.

After USAA realized that they weren't ambitious or capable enough to serve the general public and modified their eligibility criteria, people here were telling me that it was impossible for me to open any new bank accounts.

So I showed them they were wrong and opened the checking.

I've kept my accounts there because they have the lowest fees of all of my accounts for withdrawing money from an ATM in another country.

NOTE: You cannot tie a USAA checking account to an non-V/MC-branded ATM card. Savings only. This fact would go into my amateur credit union thread if USAA was actually a CU.

I opened the savings account to become a customer so I could use their daily puller for B*.Yes, it's been a while.

After USAA realized that they weren't ambitious or capable enough to serve the general public and modified their eligibility criteria, people here were telling me that it was impossible for me to open any new bank accounts.

I've kept my accounts there because they have the lowest fees of all of my accounts for withdrawing money from an ATM in another country.

NOTE: You cannot tie a USAA checking account to an non-V/MC-branded ATM card. Savings only. This fact would go into my amateur credit union thread if USAA was actually a CU.

They certainly belong in some kind amateur bank, credit union thread.

Amex says I'm pre-approved for Blue Business Plus and Simply Cash Plus Business cards.

On a side note, I also got pop ups for these cards this morning when I logged into my account this morning.

We need a My Bank Is So Amateur.... thread.

I got that same offer for PayPal and another usaa offer seems those come every day maybe they really want me on their team lol they just dont know Im in gardening mode 😂

Edited by cj123

Invitation from PayPal to apply for the PayPal extras MC the one that earns points not the 2% cashback card no thanks.

I have this steamer in my portfolio. :(

Invitation from PayPal to apply for the PayPal extras MC the one that earns points not the 2% cashback card no thanks.

I have this steamer in my portfolio. :(

+1

Just received an invitation to apply for a MasterCard Luxury Black Card, but compared to my CSR it doesn't seem like it's worth the AF. Also, an invitation to apply for a Citi AA Platinum Select, 55k points for $4k spend in 4mos and a bonus of 10K point for $12k spend in a year.

Just received an invitation to apply for a MasterCard Luxury Black Card, but compared to my CSR it doesn't seem like it's worth the AF. Also, an invitation to apply for a Citi AA Platinum Select, 55k points for $4k spend in 4mos and a bonus of 10K point for $12k spend in a year.

Happy Birthday (yesterday) :)