Chase and Citi business credit cards

The last post in this topic was posted 1446 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Hello everyone, how is everyone doing?

I have very good personal credit but I would like to obtain business credit cards, mainly Chase and Citi. I just created my business last week. Is there a minimum time frame that a business needs to be established for applying to Chase and Citi business credit cards?

I am also interested in the NFCU business products as I am a member of the NFCU and have their personal credit products.

Thank you very much in advance.

Jimmy.

You can apply right away. For Chase I would go in branch and set it up with a business banker. During checking account setup he can also let you know if their is a pre appoval in there for you.

If not, and you're over 5/24 you will have to ask the banker to submit a paper application via fax to bypass 5/24

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

You can apply right away. For Chase I would go in branch and set it up with a business banker. During checking account setup he can also let you know if their is a pre appoval in there for you.

If not, and you're over 5/24 you will have to ask the banker to submit a paper application via fax to bypass 5/24

Hello FixnCred,

Thank you for your response. So, I can apply right away for both Chase and Citi?

The 5/24 does not apply to me, so I'm fine here.

Thanks again.

Jimmy.

Yes you can right away. I have 2 Chase Ink Plus, Marriott Biz, 5 Amex Biz Cards, and 2 Citi Biz Cards. I have other Biz like NFCU and some other credit unions but I don't use them.

Most of them I got between 1 and 6 months from business open date.

Thank you again.

If you don't mind me asking, what business products and limits do you have for NFCU? Does NFCU business report to personal credit bureaus?

Jimmy.

Navy fed does not report to personal. Max exposure on navy fed business products is combined 50K

Thank you again.

If you don't mind me asking, what business products and limits do you have for NFCU? Does NFCU business report to personal credit bureaus?

Jimmy.

Navy fed does not report to personal. Max exposure on navy fed business products is combined 50K

Thank you very much. So, you could apply for a $35K credit card and a $15K business cloc? Thanks.

Jimmy.

The last post in this topic was posted 1446 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.