Please use the Feedback forum for questions about the upgrade.  We will get to them as quickly as possible.

Sign in to follow this  
tbea1004

Sams Mastercard

Really no good answer for that. You could have 10 $50 trades and you probably won't get approved.

You could have 2 $10k trades and get approved.

Less trades/highs if you have a long business history, more trades/highs if a newer business.

I just received this card myself. I only have 3 trades reporting, all show 1 $100 payment experience. Sam's approved me instantly no pg for 11k. I have been a Sam's member for 6+ years, not sure if they consider that at all. Also was approved for Newegg 8k no pg the same day

I just received this card myself. I only have 3 trades reporting, all show 1 $100 payment experience. Sam's approved me instantly no pg for 11k. I have been a Sam's member for 6+ years, not sure if they consider that at all. Also was approved for Newegg 8k no pg the same day

How old is your business?

Who does Sams club pull from? DNB/EQ/EX?

I pg for this account and got approved for the business card but it reports under my personal credit the card says Sams business.

Can I correct this?

Doubtful.

Opened September 2015

I'm surprised to hear of approval with such a young company and so little credit.

Did you PG by accident? They have been known to submit with a PG even when you don't want to PG.

I was surprised myself. I planned to apply for Sam's and Newegg around the same time as that seemed to be the next tier based on my vendor accounts at the time. I was in Sam's making a purchase and tried just to know. I haven't called Synchrony to verify the non pg, but I told the rep that I specifically did not want pg and "X"ed out that section on the app. I told her my intention was only to build business credit. She made the comment "well sometimes it takes longer to get an answer without a pg" to which I told her I'd be happy to wait. Approved in seconds

I was referring to Wiseoldram's post, he mentioned he didn't PG but honestly I have never seen any get approved with so little credit and under a 2 year old company. Could also be a fluke.

That was not me. This does not show on my personal credit report

I know. I was referencing back for Perrywomen.

People have had issues in the past with the people in sams club submitting the app with PG.

Come on..... 2yrs in Business, 3 trades, 11k approval that don't sound right at all for no PG.. I have triple your trades and know I'll get denied! Please find out if it's actually a no PG or 6plus membership? Then let us know! Thank you.

I just called to verify. $11k limit, $2200 available as cash advance, usable anywhere that accepts MasterCard (not just Sam's), no personal guarantee on the account. By all means, I didn't expect to get approved for this card at this point in my credit building efforts. It may have been a fluke, but I also applied for Newegg and got approved for 8k with no pg about 2 hours later.

Also, the 3 trades @ $100 each was through DNB iUpdate. I don't pay for any EQ, EX, or DNB reports so I don't really know any deeper details about what is reporting elsewhere. I do have a business bank account for this business with a decent balance. From what I've read, that would only be looked at on the SBFE. Unsure if that helped my approval here, but I surely have the credit!

Come on..... 2yrs in Business, 3 trades, 11k approval that don't sound right at all for no PG.. I have triple your trades and know I'll get denied! Please find out if it's actually a no PG or 6plus membership? Then let us know! Thank you.

Certainly possible. I LLC'd in Sept 2015 and only had four or five trades including a 5k net 55 Amazon and was approved for 10k Sam's MC with no PG. I had applied just hoping to get a no PG PLCC and wasn't expecting the MC and 10k at that. I was just recently able to CLI it to 20k about a month ago.

We have the Amazon net 55 account in common. I had that account open and active for about 3 months prior to applying. Maybe that's a golden ticket for getting the Sam's MasterCard approval?

Other sync accounts help. But again it unusual but then again no one for sure knows what they use to create a internal score for businesses.

website has only pg application for master card ? would there be some place else online to apply without pg ?