New Card! (Amex Biz)

The last post in this topic was posted 1245 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Was also my 5th Revolver with amex. So no more 4 card limit?

Lots of people can get 5 now. Some are stuck at 4. Haven't seen any 6's yet though ;)

I've been under a rock for some time. I honestly didnt even realize it was my 5th till after I got it. I only keep two of the 3 personal revolvers I have cause of *D

Lots of people can get 5 now. Some are stuck at 4. Haven't seen any 6's yet though ;)

I've been under a rock for some time. I honestly didnt even realize it was my 5th till after I got it. I only keep two of the 3 personal revolvers I have cause of *D

I lost a D* Costco and am still keeping a crappy Gold charge card because of the D*.

This seems like a nice step for Amex. MR earning card with no annual fee that actually earns at a reasonable rate. Even if capped. I'm not in the MR game but I'm still surprised that Amex hasn't rolled out a straight 2% card on the cash back side.

i got mine when it was restaurant 10x MR for $2,000 and 10k MR for just using the card.

i got mine early march i think or last days of february.

havent gotten to the restaurant side yet. sigh.

i dont think i have the 2x MR for the first $50k.

Edited by rysher

i got mine when it was restaurant 10x MR for $2,000 and 10k MR for just using the card.

What you (and I) got was not this card. We got the Blue for Business card which has been replaced by this new product.

I lost a D* Costco and am still keeping a crappy Gold charge card because of the D*.

The things we do for some age...

Yeah. I continue to pay the AF on a sock-drawered AmEx Greenie, because it's 28 years old. Each year when the AF comes due, I pull out the card, think about cancelling it, and then put it back in my drawer :)

Edited by JeffeVerde

Yeah. I continue to pay the AF on a sock-drawered AmEx Greenie, because it's 28 years old. Each year when the AF comes due, I pull out the card, think about cancelling it, and then put it back in my drawer :)

Don't keep it in a drawer. Find a way to pummel the Offers.

What you (and I) got was not this card. We got the Blue for Business card which has been replaced by this new product.

can we apply for this? this is an easy 20k, $3k on regular business spend is easy. $50k at 2x MR on any expenditure looks appealing.

Edited by rysher

Don't keep it in a drawer. Find a way to pummel the Offers.

This is what I was thinking, but it's been a long time since I've had a useful offer.

can we apply for this? this is an easy 20k, $3k on regular business spend is easy. $50k at 2x MR on any expenditure looks appealing.
Yes indeed we can. After that first year of double MR runs out on the card you and i have, i will pick up this new one.
  • 6 months later...

Yes indeed we can. After that first year of double MR runs out on the card you and i have, i will pick up this new one.

i checked this today, no more 20k bonus :(

i checked this today, no more 20k bonus :(

Must be a "by invitation" thing. I logged on today to pay my bill and got a pop-up for a pre-approved offer with the 20k bonus

Must be a "by invitation" thing. I logged on today to pay my bill and got a pop-up for a pre-approved offer with the 20k bonus

I received popups and mailers continuously for the BB+

I finally bit. Just going to throw various insurance payments and such on it. Also reports are starting to come in that its getting populated with AMEX Offers. They were sparse for this product when it was first released.

The last post in this topic was posted 1245 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.