Sign in to follow this  
milkmom

Just turned down for Gemplers AND Uline

I am starting out building business credit for my trucking company. I got and paid on time amsterdam and quill. I waited and then applied for gemplers and uline and they turned me down for terms due to DNB.

Any ideas what I should do from here?

Probably doesn't have anything on file at D&B.. Uline seldom declines unless they see something they don't like.

Helpless isn't has easy as it use to be, you need some credit reporting to get anything.

Did you place a order with Uline?

They both want me to pay for the orders I placed asking for terms. I had just placed orders with quill and amsterdam and paid early. I did all of then 411 stuff, I followed the steps laid out in the group for starting a business profile, and I figured after 3 weeks, those two accounts should have reported by now.

Also, what is being compliant mean?

If you had read through those numerous threads you would have seen it can take a long time for new trades to report to D&B... It can take months.

Complaint meaning at the state level with Corp or LLC filings.

Edited by BRBiz

I just checked and have one reporting and I have proper filings with the state.

Edited by milkmom

If you had read through those numerous threads you would have seen it can take a long time for new trades to report to D&B... It can take months.

Complaint meaning at the state level with Corp or LLC filings.

Yes, I know it can take some time. Sounds like I need to wait it out and try again in a few weeks. I thought Gemplers approved without dnb listings. Thanks!

Probably doesn't have anything on file at D&B.. Uline seldom declines unless they see something they don't like.

Helpless isn't has easy as it use to be, you need some credit reporting to get anything.

Yes I did with Uline and Gemplers. I checked and the one tradeline is reporting paid as agreed. My orders were placed using terms as payment. Not sure how to see my paydex. I have the pdf of the tradeline but I didn't see a score anywhere.

Yes I did with Uline and Gemplers. I checked and the one tradeline is reporting paid as agreed. My orders were placed using terms as payment. Not sure how to see my paydex. I have the pdf of the tradeline but I didn't see a score anywhere.

Gemplers isn't really a starter account. As I mentioned usually Uline declines when they see something they don't like or the order is large.

You won't have a score with one trade!

AND THE PAYDEX SCORE MEANS NOTHING!

Sorry we have repeated this a million times here. LOL

Gemplers isn't really a starter account. As I mentioned usually Uline declines when they see something they don't like or the order is large.

You won't have a score with one trade!

AND THE PAYDEX SCORE MEANS NOTHING!

Sorry we have repeated this a million times here. LOL

Things have definitely changed since I did this years ago when the board first started. Trying to update myself and get back on track. I appreciate the help always. :D