Sign in to follow this  
tess41

How to get approve for staples & Business credit cards

Hi

I just was approved for the Sears commercial account for $5000 but I don't need anything right now so I might order something small and pay it off.

I really want to be approve for stapes or home depot account so that I can get a new computer for my business. I cant seem to get approve for that or a business credit card. My business is under a 1 year old but I was hoping that maybe a business credit card or store card would come through.

How long do I have to wait to apply for a business cc or store card. \

I have some things that will generate income until next tax season but I need a new computer.

Any suggestions??????

Thanks!

Both Home Depot and especially Staples are going to need a decent file with some age before you get approved. I'd say you are a year or two from that yet.

Staples isn't like it use to be. Home Depot is now at the end of the credit building stage.

But since you want or need HD buying credit get a Supply Works account. They will be issuing cards to be used in Home Depot's.

What did you have reporting for Sears

I don't believe I have anything right now reporting to sears

Staples isn't like it use to be. Home Depot is now at the end of the credit building stage.

But since you want or need HD buying credit get a Supply Works account. They will be issuing cards to be used in Home Depot's.

I got the Supply works and I heard that you will be able to use it in Home Depot

Both Home Depot and especially Staples are going to need a decent file with some age before you get approved. I'd say you are a year or two from that yet.

Ok thanks for that information. I will give it some more time.

What tradelines do you have for D&B, Experian, and Equifax?

I only have some net 30 accounts and a gas card with BP Universal Fleet

Most of the citi accounts want to see years in biz and decenr high trades. Not a hard rule with thembut close for most of their products.

Trick with staples is that they are the same company as quill. So get quill 1st, staples will start calling u to sign up with them after 3-6 mos depending on your usage... u can get computers from quill. Also try office depot 1st, thy own "tech depot" good priced computers...

What are you trying to do with your computer? Is the one you have broke? Most problems are software and user related verses hardware. Computers these days even 5 years old are good enough for most stuff. Have you thought about buying one used off ebay or craigslist?

No need to use credit when your starting a business from scratch your better off not having bills looming over head when works slow.

What are you trying to do with your computer? Is the one you have broke? Most problems are software and user related verses hardware. Computers these days even 5 years old are good enough for most stuff. Have you thought about buying one used off ebay or craigslist?

No need to use credit when your starting a business from scratch your better off not having bills looming over head when works slow.

You are so right I will look into ebay and craiglist. It will make more sense to just purchase the computer. Thanks for a advice

Hi

I just was approved for the Sears commercial account for $5000 but I don't need anything right now so I might order something small and pay it off.

I really want to be approve for stapes or home depot account so that I can get a new computer for my business. I cant seem to get approve for that or a business credit card. My business is under a 1 year old but I was hoping that maybe a business credit card or store card would come through.

How long do I have to wait to apply for a business cc or store card. \

I have some things that will generate income until next tax season but I need a new computer.

Any suggestions??????

Thanks!

TigerDirect offers net 30-150 according to the rep I spoke with yesterday, he said they report to Experian. They have some good deals on computers

Try Lowes