Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Blakes quest for 1 million in credit lines

On 12/4/2019 at 12:42 PM, MP80 said:

In just two years of immersion in CB, you have created a credit file worth $ 1 million, which is incredible. Tell me I'm stupid, people are hard to be deceived these days...

There are no screenshots to prove the facts, just rely on rumors and innuendo, sorry, it just doesn't cut. Hubris or arrogance?

Now, based on factual material, I only see one person with a $1 million credit portfolio. The OP can issue anything he claims to make people believe. A long time ago, someone said, "Trust but Verify," but forget who it is.

I was one of the early skeptics of Blake's adventures and to this day I am certain that he was / is a fraud.

As for accumulating $1m in available credit in one year, I don't think it's possible.  To go from $0 to $1m in a year is, even under the most favorable economic climate, not at all an easy task.  

It took me longer than 1 year to hit $1m, and even then I already had a decent head start and I worked hard at it.  I paid careful attention to brother Hege, my evil step-brother, Juggs and several others.  Of course, I tried to follow Ron as far as practical, too.  Now, once you hit $1m, the rest is not too difficult.  Going from $1m to $2m is doable with a warm breeze at your back.  

Anyhow, I doubt we will be seeing Blake again.  Probably one of his conditions of parole is no access to computers.