Sign in to follow this  
bigpoppa09

This is a prime example why people need to come to CB if they have credit issues

First Premier $450 P/O & CLOSEDFirst Premier $400 P/O & CLOSEDFirst National $500 P/O & CLOSEDFirst Continental $400 P/O & CLOSEDMerrick $1000 Bal: 0Comenity (Talbots's) Bal: 0Synchrony(Sunglasses Hut) $2800 Bal16x16_smiley-tongue.gif/OGap $400 Bal: P/OOld Navy $400 Bal: P/OComenity (Express) Bal: P/OComenity (HSN) Bal: P/OComenity (Ny & Co.) Bal: P/OWalmart: $400 Bal: 0Kolhs $750 Bal: $85Chevron: $1400 Bal: $275Phillips: $250 Bal: $154Comenity (Williams Sonoma) $3000 Bal: $260Comenity (Ulta) $1000 Bal: $491Comenity (Pier 1) $1000 Bal: $920Amazon $1800 Bal: $1457Synchrony (TCS) $5000 Bal: $1845Comenity (VS) $3071 Bal: $1131Comenity (Pottery Barn) $4200 Bal: $4127Neiman Marcus $500 Bal: $250Saks $500 Bal: $120Barclays Apple $1000 Bal: $160Best Buy $750 Bal: $476Capital 1 QS1 $750 Bal: $760Bloomingdales $2200 Bal: $2074Macy's $3200 Bal: $2666Nordstrom $2500 Bal: $1629Target: $2100 Bal: $960Chase Ink Business $5000 Bal: MaxChase Ink Preferred $5000 Bal: MaxAU on my husband's CSR $12,000

If I were her husband, I'd be filing divorce papers. If you're my wife and you max out a bunch of crap cards on crap, that Victoria's Secret card better be maxed out as well.

:rofl::rofl:

First Premier $450 P/O & CLOSEDFirst Premier $400 P/O & CLOSEDFirst National $500 P/O & CLOSEDFirst Continental $400 P/O & CLOSEDMerrick $1000 Bal: 0Comenity (Talbots's) Bal: 0Synchrony(Sunglasses Hut) $2800 Bal16x16_smiley-tongue.gif/OGap $400 Bal: P/OOld Navy $400 Bal: P/OComenity (Express) Bal: P/OComenity (HSN) Bal: P/OComenity (Ny & Co.) Bal: P/OWalmart: $400 Bal: 0Kolhs $750 Bal: $85Chevron: $1400 Bal: $275Phillips: $250 Bal: $154Comenity (Williams Sonoma) $3000 Bal: $260Comenity (Ulta) $1000 Bal: $491Comenity (Pier 1) $1000 Bal: $920Amazon $1800 Bal: $1457Synchrony (TCS) $5000 Bal: $1845Comenity (VS) $3071 Bal: $1131Comenity (Pottery Barn) $4200 Bal: $4127Neiman Marcus $500 Bal: $250Saks $500 Bal: $120Barclays Apple $1000 Bal: $160Best Buy $750 Bal: $476Capital 1 QS1 $750 Bal: $760Bloomingdales $2200 Bal: $2074Macy's $3200 Bal: $2666Nordstrom $2500 Bal: $1629Target: $2100 Bal: $960Chase Ink Business $5000 Bal: MaxChase Ink Preferred $5000 Bal: MaxAU on my husband's CSR $12,000

If I were her husband, I'd be filing divorce papers. If you're my wife and you max out a bunch of crap cards on crap, that Victoria's Secret card better be maxed out as well.

She probably comes home everyday with a headache.

Damn. So safe to say ChinaGirl in in toy card hell??

To say the least.

First Premier $450 P/O & CLOSED

First Premier $400 P/O & CLOSED

First National $500 P/O & CLOSED

First Continental $400 P/O & CLOSED

Merrick $1000 Bal: 0

Comenity (Talbots's) Bal: 0

Synchrony(Sunglasses Hut) $2800 Bal16x16_smiley-tongue.gif/O

Gap $400 Bal: P/O

Old Navy $400 Bal: P/O

Comenity (Express) Bal: P/O

Comenity (HSN) Bal: P/O

Comenity (Ny & Co.) Bal: P/O

Walmart: $400 Bal: 0

Kolhs $750 Bal: $85

Chevron: $1400 Bal: $275

Phillips: $250 Bal: $154

Comenity (Williams Sonoma) $3000 Bal: $260

Comenity (Ulta) $1000 Bal: $491

Comenity (Pier 1) $1000 Bal: $920

Amazon $1800 Bal: $1457

Synchrony (TCS) $5000 Bal: $1845

Comenity (VS) $3071 Bal: $1131

Comenity (Pottery Barn) $4200 Bal: $4127

Neiman Marcus $500 Bal: $250

Saks $500 Bal: $120

Barclays Apple $1000 Bal: $160

Best Buy $750 Bal: $476

Capital 1 QS1 $750 Bal: $760

Bloomingdales $2200 Bal: $2074

Macy's $3200 Bal: $2666

Nordstrom $2500 Bal: $1629

Target: $2100 Bal: $960

Chase Ink Business $5000 Bal: Max

Chase Ink Preferred $5000 Bal: Max

AU on my husband's CSR $12,000

Helpful...there is very little 'good' here.

It seems you have quite alot of store cards from Comenity and Synchrony. This is good and bad. The bad is that it can be considered too many store cards and these are 2 lenders who can shut you out real fast depending on the circumstances. The good is some of those cards have great potential for growth if allowed to.

This is madness.

this person has a problem. Im not sure if they need a psychiatrist, a financial planner, or maybe a father figure when she was younger but definitely something wrong with her.

I just gave her some tough love.

Let's see how quick they all are to jump on me for being so blunt.

To me, MFF is the "Planet Fitness" of the credit world.

PF touts being a judgment-free zone and gives out free pizza, bagels, and candy. It's just a blatant money-making strategy, all done to the detriment of its members' physical health.

Encouraging the collection of subprime/ toy cards, while not allowing tough love, is MFF doing the same thing, but to the detriment of their members' credit health.

How do you spend $2800 at sunglasses hut?

And why???

Once you go polarized you will never go back to regular but you can get about 10-20 pairs for that much so that I have no clue how she did that unless she has a very large family.

And why???

Once you go polarized you will never go back to regular but you can get about 10-20 pairs for that much so that I have no clue how she did that unless she has a very large family.

She must have a eBay business selling all the craps she put on her cards but not paying her CC bills.

This is probably a MI scheme(Manufactured Income). It's obvious she has no income. She just drained her credit cards like they were VGCs.

I'm kinda fond of the Oakley M Frame SI's

oakley-si-m-frame-30-dark-bone-w-clear.j

I don't think I've ever purchased sunglasses. I never wear them.

In the 1990s I found a pair of Oakley Blades in the restroom at a Burger King in Sioux Falls.

People who buy Oakley must be forgetful.

And why???

She must have a eBay business selling all the craps she put on her cards but not paying her CC bills.

This is probably a MI scheme(Manufactured Income). It's obvious she has no income. She just drained her credit cards like they were VGCs.

I'm kinda fond of the Oakley M Frame SI's

oakley-si-m-frame-30-dark-bone-w-clear.j

http://www.oakley.co...egoryCode=m0202

F-THAT! $440 for a pair of sunglasses!

I can get 8 pairs of sunglasses and $400 in VGC's at Walgreens for $440.

Edited by steelers1

How the hell do you live in a SoCal beach community, or visit beach locales, and not have a decent pair of polarized sunglasses? Do you hate your eyes or something?

I had a pair of VonZippers for 5 years. Just recently something happened and some coating I didn't even know they had on them got a little bubble. I mailed them back to VZ in Irvine, and the next day I had an email with a $160 eGiftCard to buy a new pair on their website.

How the hell do you live in a SoCal beach community, or visit beach locales, and not have a decent pair of polarized sunglasses? Do you hate your eyes or something?

I had a pair of VonZippers for 5 years. Just recently something happened and some coating I didn't even know they had on them got a little bubble. I mailed them back to VZ in Irvine, and the next day I had an email with a $160 eGiftCard to buy a new pair on their website.

My eyes aren't sensitive to light. For a short time I had a pair of those glasses that darken when you go outdoors, but I wasn't a fan of the child molestor look.

I have resd all the replies and have responded. This post was my first post so for some reason if it did not show as I am learning to use the forum as a poster. Both of your post as been offensive and rude. I appreciate everyone honest and supportive advice. I have paid off $4000 of debt in 3 weeks and plan to pay off several more thousand in the next few weeks. Don't be so quick to assume something you don't know. Unlike you I have a business to run and things to do during the day. I'm terribly sorry that I didn't get to respond to your obnoxious post at a moment's notice. Should I tag you with every response to ensure that your desperate attention seeking asswhite of a conniving **bleep**tard to ensure that you see every response for you to think I'm "serious".. fine something else to do then to sit here and talk **bleep**!

First everyone else for the support and help, I thank you!

I am serious enough for you now?!!...MORON.

I wasn't nice to her and she didn't like it.

Awwwww....I'm hurt.