Wells Fargo business card not reporting after a year?

credithacker

The last post in this topic was posted 1060 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I'm pretty sure Wells told me they reported to Experian business credit but when I pulled my report it's not reporting? I was told to specifically get this card so I could start building business credit. I've seen a few others reporting the same thing after a few months. Any ideas on how to get this fixed? The banker I spoke with was clueless.

It was a secured card but it got updated to unsecured. I guess banks use SBFE to check credit history, they are listed as a vendor for DnB but I called DnB and they say they can't give me any information on who reports to them. It's not showing on DnB. I'm going to file a complaint against Wells so they can provide proof that they've been reporting as the card is advertised as a "credit builder".

• 4 weeks later...

You should call and check with them because for me it does. All my accounts are Net 30 and I just got the business credit card with them for $500 limit I put in. And it just reported revolving, so yup its it.

You should call and check with them because for me it does. All my accounts are Net 30 and I just got the business credit card with them for $500 limit I put in. And it just reported revolving, so yup its it.

Too late, this thread reminded me I needed to cancel it and I did :grin:. I have 55K and 50K unsecured accounts with Amex and Chase and no use for the POS WF card that's still secured after 8 years.

Take a look at my signature. I also have a 10K personal secured card with them also with perfect payment history for 4+ years and an excellent Fico. Unfortunately it's my oldest card so the scumbags have me by the balls and have my 10K and I can't cancel it. Now you got me ranting. Am going to cancel it the day I buy a house. Until then I will just keep hating on them :grin: . Wouldn't hate them so much if you could even speak to someone about it but you're nothing but fodder to them. They won't even explain why it's still secured, they just tell you it gets reviewed twice a year. For all I know they have some bogus info in their system, but since the SOBs refuse to explain it, I have no way of knowing.

Edited by Poor Bastard

8 years like that? No way if your good with them after a year they upgrade you. That's weird. Well yeah cancel it asap lol.

And no report on Equifax for me, yet at least.

And can anybody please pm me with DNB vendors? I can't seem to get an open file on dnb! I need some trades besides uline, quill, gemplers, msc, seton, and grainger. I never got quill and gemplers because of the prepaid situation. Please and thank you!

I don't mean to derail this thread but in case anyone thinks I'm exaggerating, here's a screenshot with private info redacted. And this account has been paid automatically straight out of our bank account for 8 years. And like I said, they've done the same thing to me with a 10K secured personal account with perfect payments for over 4 years. And a good/excellent Fico for probably the last 2 years.

WxQIib5.jpg

My Wells Fargo reports to Equifax but not my experian

Same here, I looked at one of my older EQ business reports today and noticed that the WF card I just cancelled did actually report there, but never to EX. I may not have noticed it at the time since it just mentioned a $2000 credit limit with a vendor with no name associated with it. But that had to be the WF card.

Edited by Poor Bastard

• 1 year later...

The last post in this topic was posted 1060 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.