Need some ideas on the last of the baddies...

Particledropp

The last post in this topic was posted 1708 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

So over the past two years here on Creditboards Ive been able to get my reports almost completely clean with the exception of two creditors that I honestly am not sure how to deal with. They are both military lending companies (Pioneer and Omni) that I got loans from in August and November of 2012. I wasn't the smartest and went into defaulted with them out after I got out of the military and they weren't being paid from my check.

So they show as charge offs on all three reports (I have reports directly from the credit agencies as well as Myfico, which I am enrolled in their 3b service) and I'm not sure really what my plan of attack should be to get them removed other then waiting for them to fall off. But, as you can see below they post as 90+ days late every month so every time I app for something new they get brought up as if they are something that happened yesterday. I really have no interest in paying them since they are basically predatory lending to young enlisted personnel. But I also don't want to get sued either by trying to make them go away. They handle their collections in house as far as I'm aware, so I doubt they will be sold off to a collection agency or JDB.

Should I just wait for these to age off? Or maybe there's another way? Just looking for some guidance here.

Thanks for all of the information I've read and gained from here so far! I started in the bottom 500's and have since gotten up to the high 600's with a house at 4%, a truck at 2% and many revolving account with limits over 50k because of this board. I know I can get into the 700's if I get these two removed.

123ryu0.png

140da8z.png

You'll need to get paper copies of your reports directly from the CRAs, not a report from somewhere else.

I've gotten them from the CRA's in the past and they report the exact same way.

Not always. Get the paper reports (not downloadable).

I'm telling you, I got my paper reports at the end of last year and they report the same way. I'm not guessing and I'm not new to this. The only reason I posted screen shots from MyFico is because it will give someone who actually wants to be helpful an idea of what is being reported. Telling me to get my paper reports is not being helpful.

You'll need to get paper copies of your reports directly from the CRAs, not a report from somewhere else.

I've gotten them from the CRA's in the past and they report the exact same way.
Not always. Get the paper reports (not downloadable).

I'm telling you, I got my paper reports at the end of last year and they report the same way. I'm not guessing and I'm not new to this. The only reason I posted screen shots from MyFico is because it will give someone who actually wants to be helpful an idea of what is being reported. Telling me to get my paper reports is not being helpful.

If you are not new at this, you know it's important to get your paper reports.

Paper reports are needed.

Even IF they are the exact same you can't dispute info with TU, EX, or EQ and say "well in the myFico.com site this info is listed wrong"

You need to get the paper reports. It's entirely automated, I cannot understand why you are "refusing" to help yourself.

Im not refusing. I ALREADY HAVE MY PAPER REPORTS FROM THE END OF LAST YEAR. Ive said it 3 times now. The information is being report the same on myfico as it is on the paper reports. Since you guys cant seem to get past me needing paper reports just imagine I never posted myfico screen shots. Omni and Pioneer both report as Charge offs every month.

The last post in this topic was posted 1708 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.