Sign in to follow this  
KEY15

Reinsertion

HELP!!! I disputed a medical account with EQ and it was deleted then showed up again with a different CA. I sent the reinsertion letter to EQ and they replied back that this was previously disputed and it remained on my report. What is my next move? :aggressive:

Reinsertion is when the same creditor is removed from your report as a result of a dispute and then shows up again. With a new CA you'll have to start over, have they called or send a letter?

Reinsertion is when the same creditor is removed from your report as a result of a dispute and then shows up again. With a new CA you'll have to start over, have they called or send a letter?

+1

This isn't reinsertion.

As others have said, that is not re-insertion. You will need to send a new letter to the new CA.

No, the new CA that is reporting this debt has not sent a letter. Should I send the DV letter to them to the address for them listed on the credit report?

No, the new CA that is reporting this debt has not sent a letter. Should I send the DV letter to them to the address for them listed on the credit report?

Yes, I would DV them CMRRR