Sign in to follow this  
perryswoman

If you need tradelines on equifax get Sears

They are pretty generous and report to Equifax and once our 8k line showed up yesterday, we applied for lowes today and was approved for 3k. Could not get them before. This is on our newest company. Just wanted to pass this along.

They are pretty generous and report to Equifax and once our 8k line showed up yesterday, we applied for lowes today and was approved for 3k. Could not get them before. This is on our newest company. Just wanted to pass this along.

Hey Perryswoman

Did you have too PG...the Lowes card ....as well as the Sears card?

What was your file like prior to getting Sears?Who does Sears pull?

I faxed sears commercial pro app in the middle of Jan 2017 an was given $5000 credit line and recently they have increased to $7500 and yesterday got approved for lowes account receivable card dont know limit on that one yet there both no pg

Sorry guys rough week at work!! Sears does require some age. You have to go to Sears.com and print and fax the app. Only see the full line show up on Equifax so far

Sorry guys rough week at work!! Sears does require some age. You have to go to Sears.com and print and fax the app. Only see the full line show up on Equifax so far

When you say they need "some Age" what exactly does that mean ? 3, 6, or 12 months form the SOS Filing ? Can you clarify please and thanks. awesome find. =D...

Yes generally two years but with some credit you can get them earlier.. But with Sears having some issues Citi may become stricter in it. Don't expect the card to be around next year!

The 90 day sears Commercial Pro was easier to get for me. I applied for the Citi version first and they denied me.

The 90 day sears Commercial Pro was easier to get for me. I applied for the Citi version first and they denied me.

does it report to Equifax as well

I think it does, because they pulled Equifax for me, but mines hasn't reported yet. They asked for A PG but the app but I didn't respond and about a week later a got an email stating that I had been approved for 5K.

I would NOT do a PG with them at ALL, I spoke to Denise Green and she said they looking for a 700 and they give no more than 3K. They're mainly looking for commercial. But the two easiest accounts to get with BlueTarp is Sears and Lumber Liquidators.

I think it does, because they pulled Equifax for me, but mines hasn't reported yet. They asked for A PG but the app but I didn't respond and about a week later a got an email stating that I had been approved for 5K.

I would NOT do a PG with them at ALL, I spoke to Denise Green and she said they looking for a 700 and they give no more than 3K. They're mainly looking for commercial. But the two easiest accounts to get with BlueTarp is Sears and Lumber Liquidators.

nice keep us updated if it reports

We have the commercial one by Citibank. Can you use blue tarp for All in store items as well as service dept?

We have the commercial one by Citibank. Can you use blue tarp for All in store items as well as service dept?

reporting for you?