411 listing

Slicer 619

The last post in this topic was posted 1662 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Years ago I got a foreign listing with Verizon for $49 a month. I forwarded the phone to my cell. The white pages and 411 listing showed up instantly.

Once I realized everything was moving away from 411, I cancelled it and got an internet phone service.

• 2 weeks later...

I've never done any internet listings of any sort. My PGd Cap1 Spark Biz from 2014 generated the EX and EQ Biz files to start me off.

The rest such as MSC and so forth never questioned me using a cell phone and home address when I applied.

3 years later now and I've used that Sole Prop to build Biz Credit and now I am able to use it as a Cross Corp Guarantee for my 1year old LLC to build credit on it as well. I've also started an S Corp this year which I am building as well. For the S Corp I started that with Citi Biz PG Costco and AA cards.

Staples and HD declined my 1yr old LLC which only had 2 Chase Biz Cards reporting. Called back on recon and offered the Cross Corp Guarantee using my Sole Prop D&B. They approved on the phone.

Staples N30 $1500

Home Depot N30 $4500

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

It's not an authorized user. Its one business entity guaranteeing for another. As BRBiz said... its essentially a biz PGing for a Biz.

Keep in mind that there has to be a financial responsibility relationshipfor this to be applicable.

OK.... How do you do it.. Let's say I have a three year old corp and it has all the fixings pay dex score, code compliance ect. And I would like to cross corp my brothers one year old llc. What languages do I use to go about this procedure? Or can you share an example for us newbies

Not sure you can XCG your brothers LLC. At least not with Staples or Home Depot. I have seen equipment leasing banks allow an XCG from one corp to another without a financial link but with the same owner on both corps.

The process itself is not difficult.

The new corp applies for credit. If it gets turned down at Staples for instance then you could call them and ask for a reconsideration using a Cross Corp Guarantee.

Have the D&B # of the corp that will be doing the guarantee ready to give to them on the phone as they will run the D&B while you wait and give an approval or denial.

Keep in mind. For Staples and Home Depot this only works if the company guaranteeing is financially responsible for the company needing the guarantee. They will specifically tell you this before running the guaranteeing corps D&B.

Thankyou... I was trying to be proactive and YouTube this subject interesting enuff there is nobody talking about this... So in your opinion should one utilize this technic with vendors? And whats your opinion on Vendors that would give the green light on XCG.. Thank s

Good biz credit.

No one particular thread. It Inhabe mentioned it many times before.

One good start off point for younger companies is doing that with fleetcor products.

Its really more of a advanced credit building method. Most here have a tough time building regular credit so getting into that in depth would be a strain on my brain!

But this is where the parent/subsidiary setup comes into play.

• 2 weeks later...

BRBiz is this set up by creating "DBA's" (Doing Business As) to the parent company? If so, this should work with business credit cards (Chase Ink, U.S. Bank, AMEX Biz) that require a PG as well right? Should allow you to set up business credit card with each DBA.

Dba won't work with this maneuver. Has to be an entity..ie Inc,LLC,ect

Yeah I just read about that. Always thought DBA and subsidiary were the same thing. Ok so once a parent company creates a subsidiary, this should work with business credit cards (Chase Ink, U.S. Bank, AMEX Biz) that require a PG as well right? Should allow you to set up business credit card with each subsidiary?

Correct you need a entity. Each creditor is different in regards if they allow it and how they do it.

Not something you really do with a credit card (visa, MC etc) since they require a PG. but I have heard with some history you could possibly with a few creditors but it basically piggy backs the original account. Does avoid a pull on credit but it's still PG'd. How it extaly works I'm not sure since Inhave heard this from others.

• 3 weeks later...

The last post in this topic was posted 1662 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.