Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Can someone help me with some info????

The last post in this topic was posted 1194 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I'm looking for Biz credit cards with 0% APR on purchases and BTs for at least 9-15 months that DO NOT report on the personal CR. I will PG. Preferrably, I want those that only pull TU. My TU is 716. Here's why...

I just got 4 cards on the personal side; chase freedom $15k, CapOne QuickSilver $10k, WF Platinum $2,5k(JOKE), AND 1ST BANK OF Omaha ($4k). Citibank denied me. As a result, I have 5 inqs on both EX and EQ, but only 2 on TU. I have 2 C/Os reporting on EX and EQ, but none reporting on TU, so TU is the way to go. However, I was approved for all these cards with the 2 C/Os reporting.

My TU is 716, EQ is 710, EX is 747.

Any cards out there for me that fit this criteria?

Thanks guys.

Asking for way too much! A bank that only pulls a certain report, doesn't report to personal and has 0%!

I'm looking for Biz credit cards with 0% APR on purchases and BTs for at least 9-15 months that DO NOT report on the personal CR. I will PG. Preferrably, I want those that only pull TU. My TU is 716. Here's why...

I just got 4 cards on the personal side; chase freedom $15k, CapOne QuickSilver $10k, WF Platinum $2,5k(JOKE), AND 1ST BANK OF Omaha ($4k). Citibank denied me. As a result, I have 5 inqs on both EX and EQ, but only 2 on TU. I have 2 C/Os reporting on EX and EQ, but none reporting on TU, so TU is the way to go. However, I was approved for all these cards with the 2 C/Os reporting.

Thanks guys.

Chase Ink.

Thanks guys.

Chase Ink.

Thanks Blake, I appreciate that. Quick question.... I have a personal Chase Freedom as of 2 weeks ago. Do you think they will let me open an Ink card for my corp too, with my scores, PG. Corp has no credit, but has the proper valid foundation. Thanks again!

Thanks guys.

Chase Ink.

Thanks Blake, I appreciate that. Quick question.... I have a personal Chase Freedom as of 2 weeks ago. Do you think they will let me open an Ink card for my corp too, with my scores, PG. Corp has no credit, but has the proper valid foundation. Thanks again!
yes they will

Thanks guys.

Chase Ink.

Yes they will. I opened a CSP one day,a CSW Personal the next day and on the 3rd day opened a CSW Biz and was approved. FICO was 732 at the time.

Thanks guys.

Chase Ink.

Yes they will. I opened a CSP one day,a CSW Personal the next day and on the 3rd day opened a CSW Biz and was approved. FICO was 732 at the time.

great! And they DO NOT report to personal right?

Thanks

Thanks guys.

Chase Ink.

Thanks

Correct, they DO NOT.

Thanks guys.

Chase Ink.

Thanks

Correct, they DO NOT.

Hi there. Quick question.... what CB does US Bank pull for their biz cards? I have more inquiries on EX than the other two Bureaus. Thanks

The last post in this topic was posted 1194 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.