I know everyone but Kat will hate this but...

MT98765

The last post in this topic was posted 2036 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I was thinking about getting a second Discover card because I can easily max out the bonus categories twice each quarter. My current card just aged a year and I was wondering if anyone had two?

I think you can have two.

My sister had someone use her account at a landscape company in Hawaii and she is in Wyoming. She turned in a police report and on it. nine coworkers (as well as her computer login) confirm she was in Cheyenne that day on the report. Three of the coworkers signed a statement with a notary saying she was in Wyoming and Discover still won't reverse the charge.

She's never been to Hawaii

I was thinking about getting a second Discover card because I can easily max out the bonus categories twice each quarter. My current card just aged a year and I was wondering if anyone had two?

My sister had someone use her account at a landscape company in Hawaii and she is in Wyoming. She turned in a police report and on it. nine coworkers (as well as her computer login) confirm she was in Cheyenne that day on the report. Three of the coworkers signed a statement with a notary saying she was in Wyoming and Discover still won't reverse the charge.

That sounds like some bubble gum B$

Time for your sister to file a dispute with CFPB.

i wonder can you combine limits into one card down the road if you wanted to?

No

Absolutely. Good lord.

and the state AG, and the BBB, and be social about discover not taking care of fraud charges.

No
thank you

I agree... and not because it's about Discover :P

Hi drew :wave:

Hi Kat :ph34r:

No

YMMV... per cv's thread.

Hi BP :wave:

We shouldn't hang out anymore, since I'm having drews' baby... sorry.

Hi BP :wave:

We shouldn't hang out anymore, since I'm having drews' baby... sorry.

Ok

I see she can upload her police report and copies of the statements online. Does she need to send it to CFPB CMRRR as well like when you do a dispute with a credit reporting agency?

I see she can upload her police report and copies of the statements online. Does she need to send it to CFPB CMRRR as well like when you do a dispute with a credit reporting agency?

No, you file the dispute entirely online, no need to snail mail anything.

Have her upload the police report, the signed statements from her co-workers, the printout showing she was in WY and the denial letter from Discover.

No

Last couple of cli requests, they offered to re-allocate limits.

No

I called in a few months ago to ask if I got a new Discovery IT Myles card* if I could combine and close one later, and was told no. Emphatically.

Did you actually reallocate?

* I had no intention of actually getting one.

If so I think that needs to be added to the 'which issuers will re-allocate limits' master thread.

If there are some useful, recent, firsthand facts and details from someone who was successful I will update the thread.

No

I called in a few months ago to ask if I got a new Discovery IT Myles card* if I could combine and close one later, and was told no. Emphatically.

Did you actually reallocate?

* I had no intention of actually getting one.

Have 2 its, both times called after online request, rep called and asked if want to reallocate or straight cli eval went for the latter each time of course. Sounds like your inquiry was just poo pooed by that particular rep, or perhaps it's only offered under certain circumstances as a cli counter...dunno.

The last post in this topic was posted 2036 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.