Plan of attack for FP and CreditOne collections

Koalleon

The last post in this topic was posted 2038 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

lol I know that now, wish I knew that back then. I got them back in 08 when I didn't know no better. FP 288 and they want like 164. Credit on is 613 but what's so funny the cl was only 400. And it wasn't even maxed out. So fees ran it all the way up to 613. My other FP is like 328 they sent me a payoff a while back didn't pay attention to it. But I'm ready to settle up with these but I wanna get the best deal possible so I can get these off my credit report.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember Credit One is owned by one of the largest collection agencies in the US. So about $1100 would take care of it all? You won't get a deal from Credit One - they'll just charge it off (if it hasn't already) and pass it over the cubicle wall to the CA, then hit you double on the CRs. Forget PFD with these clowns, they're accustomed to dealing with the less-that-stellar credit crowd. If a discounted payoff is offered, make sure you get in writing the remaining balance won't be sold to a CA or JDB and all collection activity will cease on the accounts.

Remember Credit One is owned by one of the largest collection agencies in the US. So about $1100 would take care of it all? You won't get a deal from Credit One - they'll just charge it off (if it hasn't already) and pass it over the cubicle wall to the CA, then hit you double on the CRs. Forget PFD with these clowns, they're accustomed to dealing with the less-that-stellar credit crowd. If a discounted payoff is offered, make sure you get in writing the remaining balance won't be sold to a CA or JDB and all collection activity will cease on the accounts.

+1 get ready for LVNV.

The last post in this topic was posted 2038 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.