Why people pay $200,000 to belong to a country club?

hegemony

The last post in this topic was posted 2562 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I belong to an elite private country club because I love golf and the networking. The bottom line is that people without money or wealth will have a hard time understanding because they simply cannot relate. It is purely a socioeconomic issue.

I can't relate. Perhaps it's because I don't enjoy golf, though I did try it once. And networking puts my feet to sleep.

Precisely. I'm not into golf, so I'd rather spend my $$$ on Jeeps and Corvettes.
overweight-gay-men-on-jeep-at-gay-pride-
That is not a country club.

That is from the Country Bear Jamboree!!

That's just Tampa rollin in his Jeep he bought with money saved from foregoing a country club membership. He must have been drinking that day since he's riding shotgun. Edited by Konrad2012

I belong to an elite private country club because I love golf and the networking. The bottom line is that people without money or wealth will have a hard time understanding because they simply cannot relate. It is purely a socioeconomic issue.

I can't relate. Perhaps it's because I don't enjoy golf, though I did try it once. And networking puts my feet to sleep.

Precisely. I'm not into golf, so I'd rather spend my $$$ on Jeeps and Corvettes.

That tears it.

No more gravy for me, ever.

That's just Tampa rollin in his Jeep he bought with money saved from foregoing a country club membership. He must have been drinking that day since he's riding shotgun.

Naaah...that can't be mine...I have a HARD top.

That's just Tampa rollin in his Jeep he bought with money saved from foregoing a country club membership. He must have been drinking that day since he's riding shotgun.

Naaah...that can't be mine...I have a HARD top.

But that is you riding shotgun? Love the club whistle bro. Tweet tweet :D

The last post in this topic was posted 2562 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.